"Oh Mr. Mo can't you see she is uncomfortable? Or are you that blind? Go and fuck some air hostess who is willing to give you what you want stop misbehaving with innocent woman understood?" Taehyung said sternly with fire in his eyes and Mr. Mo widened his eyes at the humiliation, he just looked down and Taehyung pulled you out form those men and brought you to another corner.

You were still nervous and you never imagined people like them entered in such party. It wasn't your first time for you, there were many times where you experienced something like this but you always let it slide or god protected you from these monsters but today you were so thankful for him because he give Taehyung to you, he saved you.

Yes, you could have slapped or humiliated him but you knew he had the power to ruin your life you are just a middle class girl and he? He was the richest person in China so somehow you felt thankful towards Taehyung.

He took your face in his hand and delicately examined it. Your eyes just gazed at his face with a racing heartbeat. It was so much for you, the way he touches you, it was so special.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, snapping you out of your trance.

You nodded with red cheeks because his gaze was too intense and you weren't able to handle it.

Taehyung on the other hand felt so angry towards that Mo he wanted to punch that scum bag but he knew it was wrong, he was  an elder and he needed to respect him.

"T-thank You sir." You said with so much emotion and taehyung was surprised. He was never used to compliments so it's a new thing for him.

He patted your head and nodded while looking in your eyes.

Looking up this close you did find out why people are attracted him this much, he was an art piece created by god himself. Not a flaw could be pointed out on his face it was like a sculpture made with the finest rock and not a single imperfection.

While I was too lost in his face you never noticed the crowd getting silenced and a man in the crowd gaining all of their attention.

Mr. Kim brought you out of out trance by snapping his fingers in front of you.

"Eh?" You looked around confused but your eyes landed on the man who was currently the centre of attention. Looking at him from top to bottom you yourself were stunned.

He was gorgeous!

A grey suit fitted on his body with a white shirt beneath showing the outline his abs, a grey pant followed the suit with black shoes and black watch tightly hugged his hand, whilst he was walking with so much power. Moving on his face, it was gentle as ever with a small smile on his lips. He seemed gentle but the face and body said other wise. He looked a damn ass meal with that jawline and body yet he looked cute and shy with that smile.

Yes ladies and gentlemen he is Mr.Wang.. Jackson Wang.

He surely was amazing but didn't match the man who was beside me. Mr. Kim is just out of this world, he is smart, intelligent, charming, Greek god and an ass sometimes but excluding that he is an amazing person.

You were too lost in comparing both the men that you didn't notice someone beside you who wasn't liking this a little bit.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the person beside him. He felt something burn in him from that time, before you had all your attention on him and he felt a sense of pride within himself but now look at you! You were gazing at Jackson with so much enthusiasm.

His desire to take you was eating him alive ever since he saw you in that dress all he wanted to do was just take you to the nearest room and ruin you but he knew he should control himself... he knew that and he also knows that his patience is at sake. He might burst any moment because he was just frustrated and done.

He doesn't know when he will jump on you.

You were broken out of your thoughts when you were pulled next to a hard body and the same alluring voice spoke while squeezing your poor waist.

"Done? Staring at him or should I give you some more time?"
Taehyung said annoyingly while squeezing your waist.

_____________________________________

Hello! I hope you enjoyed the update and Taehyung seems annoyed huh? What is happening (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

Anyways I love you and take care!!

^imma sit on his lap istg T-T

***