Thier stocks were so high these days and these people are filthy rich.

I smiled towards them when we reached there and they smiled back at us but something was off, Their smiles they didn't mean a kind gesture instead they were smirking. I don't think coming here was a good idea, these people look like perverts.

I immediately stiffened in Taehyung's hold and he seems to have noticed my change in body language and looked at me with raised brows. I just shook my head and focused on the men in front of us.

"Ni hao" I said bowing at them and they nodded their head greeting us.

"Ni Hao Gentleman I'm so glad to have you all here and it is so pleasant to meet you all again." Taehyung said without a care or more like sarcasm spat out from his mouth, I wanted laugh but I controlled it in, not to disrespect them.

"Its nice to meet you too Kim it's been a while." Mo said while forcefully smiling and the other two nodded
"So how was your journey in the plane? Hope you din't get any trouble reaching here." Mr. Kim said and
Mr. Mo hummed.

"Yeah, it was a peaceful flight and the flight attendants were really friendly " He said in a flirty tone, probably thinking about those poor air hostesses.

I scoffed in my mind disgusted by this man you ask me why? Because he must have fucked a flight attendant and came here because Mr. Kim never asked about the flight attendants yet this asshole here is talking about them. Mr. Kim also figured out what happened and just nodded at his face.

These people are so disgusting, don't they have any shame? They are in thier late fifties!!!

It was peaceful for a few minutes and I just indulged myself in the drink in my hand. I couldn't look at those perverts,  they disgust me a lot. My attention moved towards the hand which was draped around my waist.

I felt so nervous yet I didn't showed a sign of nervousness. Yes y/n bitch you are doing great just go like this I motivated myself. Mr. Kin shouldn't know what you do to him!

Motivating myself I looked forward only to be met with a strong and disgusting gaze. It was Mr. Mo was checking me out with his dirty eyes.

He is really a creepy to be honest.

He was staring at me from past few minutes and I was so uncomfortable, Taehyung must have sensed it because he pulled me more closer to himself and I willingly went near him. He was going to protect me and  I knew that so I moved closer to him. God why is this so awkward

It was all good until that asshole who was staring at me from past few seconds decided to speak "Who are you young lady?" He said forwarding his hand. I know SeokJin also did this but he was more respectful than this asshol,  he never looked at me in a pervert way but this man is just disgusting.

"Uh I am Min y/n Mr. Kim's secretary nice to meet you all." I grumbled panicked, fearing he would touch me. I bowed at him before he could touch me and smiled at him forcefully.
"Ah you are really pretty little girl." He said and I wanted to gag because of the way those words sounded out form his mouth.

"Thank you!" I said hastly trying to avoid talking with him.

He still decided the attempt to touch me and came came forward to pat my shoulder when Mr. Kim stood in front of me.

I was so glad that he did it because I was on verge of crying, I clutched on to Mr. Kim's Jacket from behind and let out a breath which was holding in.

Author's P.O.V

V