Setting up fate M.R

Start from the beginning

He looked like he was about to protest as Draco subtly held his breath but covered it with a blank expression. Then, Theo sighed and said "yeah, alright."

Change of 'person'-

Your giggle echoed off the walls along with his chuckles, the two of you walking much too close together down the seemingly isolated hallway. Late to lesson, as per usual when you'd catch each other before them.

Jacob, Odeya and Draco peered over the edge of the wall, watching you two laugh together. It took a slapped hand over the mouth to muffle Draco's gasp as he realized Theo was carrying your bag.

He whispered to the others "Fuck, you were right. He;s in deep, isn't he?"

Odeya gave a sort of happy sigh "They're so in love." Her head turned to look at him "You sorted it, right? 9:00PM tonight?"

Jacob also whipped his head around, inquisitorially staring at him.

He nodded "Of course, of course."

It was at this moment that yours and Theo's shoes' tapping started fading away and your voices disappeared, always kept so low as if your conversations were sacred. The rest of your friends always noticed the soft spot you had for each other, and yet the other always seemed oblivious to it. what was wrong with you two?

Blaise sauntered over from somewhere behind "You guys alright?"

"They all turned, grinning in satisfaction. It was Draco that walked over and clapped a hand to his back "Yeah, mate. You?"

He visibly cringed and said "Not really. Got a couple hours intervention for astronomy - all to get those idiots together."

Odeya giggled and went to Blaise, linking arms with him platonically "You did brilliant, Blaise! They're going to be so perfect together."

Jacob nodded, then shrugged as she leant against the wall they had peered over moments ago. "This better work, especially with all the effort we've put in."

"There's no way it won't! Trelawnney's gone, they'll be together and everything will be...so perfect. There's no way nothing will happen."

Blaise chuckled at this "Isn't this illegal - locking two people in a room together, that is?"

Draco shrugged "Who cares?"

Normal; 8:45PM

"I can't even think what Trelawney would want, I swear I haven't even done anything!"

Odeya listened with a sympathetic smile, nodding in encouragement to my complaints despite how repetitive it must've been. The winter was in full thrive and the sun had winked out by at least four in the afternoon, and so we were in fully cloaked darkness by now. Despite the time of year, it was a peaceful evening; only a slight drizzle outside, and nothing more than the lightest of breezes.

At the astronomy tower, Odeya hugged me goodbye and wished me good luck...for detention? She was always overly kind like that, I guess.

It was when I opened the door to find an empty classroom with streams of moonlight trickling through the ceiling glassed roof that something felt odd. Where was the professor for this so called detention?

-

He walked with Draco as he said he would, the two climbing the stairs just few hundred meters from the classroom. Theo had been grumbling the whole way here, muttering about the unfairness of a detention when he couldn't even recall what he did wrong. Draco went along with it, playing the part of equally as frustrated at Snape.