"I don't think so, Major is a lot of things but I don't think he's stupid. I think it's one of those situations where he's not appreciating you fully. I think you need to regulate."

"Regulate?"

"Yes, make sure that nigga knows that you will get up and walk away from his ass if he doesn't get it together. As far as that girl he has working for him, check that bitch and check her good."

"Check her? Elaborate,"

"Oh my God you are such a goody goody." Cherish laughed. "What I'm saying is make sure that bitch understands who the fuck you are. You're not his booty call, you are not his side line, his baby mama none of that temporary bullshit. You're his wife and if she keeps playing with you not only will she be unemployed because her injuries will be too severe for her to work, she'll be on life support."

"Cherish..."

"What? Look all I'm saying is the girl is trying you. Promise I know you're not a fighter but you can't let people get the best of you. The girl is going to keep doing what you allow her to do since Major is obviously not saying anything."

"Did you take your meds?"

"Yes I took my meds, just because I'm in therapy doesn't mean I can't turn up on a bitch. I still have my hands and I will fuck somebody up. Miracle is going to find out if she keeps talking shit."

"What happened now?"

"The bitch is taking shots at me on twitter; I'll give her props for not being a pussy and sub tweeting but come on now. We're grown she can say what she needs to say to my face."

"Just ignore it please, Miracle is not big on forgiveness." I said truthfully, lord knows that girl can hold a grudge.

"I don't give two fucks about her forgiving me. The only people I care about are you my niece and the parentals, anybody else can shut the fuck up."

"What about Macai?"

"What about him?"

"She thinks you two have something going on."

"That's between her and her insecurities. I don't want Macai, I never did. That's my nigga but nah I'm good on it being anything else. If I was fucking him trust and believe he wouldn't still be fucking her."

"I just think you two should talk. Why all the animosity?"

"She makes it that way I don't pay attention to her. That's your friend, you deal with it the way you want to."

"Listen, I realize that I can't make y'all get along but I really don't want to be in the middle of my sister and best friend. Put yourself in her shoes, would you like you?"

"I completely get why she doesn't like me, it's not rocket science. Just because I understand it doesn't mean I have to care. Miracle is nothing to me, that's your friend, that's Macai's girlfriend y'all owe her respect or whatever, I don't owe the bitch a damn thing. As long as she doesn't come at me stupid everything will continue to be good."

"Fine Cherish,"

"Hey, chin up, don't let whatever problems I got going on with that girl get you stressing out. Enough about me anyway, what are you going to do about ole girl?"

"I don't know, I just want her ass away from my man."

"Well I can make a couple of calls."

"Cherish no," I chuckled a little bit and she laughed.

"Such a good girl ugh, alright how about you just tell her what it is."