Chapter 36

it took a while but eventually chase, nick and i got to the airport. the plane ride was pretty smooth, i still got a little nervous though. but nick held my hand the whole time, so it wasn't too bad. my parents met the three of us at the pick-up and i was so happy when my dad pulled nick in for a hug. im pretty sure he likes chase more, only because he's not the one i'm dating. i hugged my parents while nick and chase ran off to get the frozen coke's from mcdonald's they apparently missed so much. when they got back nick handed me a drink which i took with a smile, then we went to the car. i texted the girls i was here and that i'd see them later tonight, and i didn't tell claire about chase being with us.  

my family and friends have this thing where we get together christmas eve to open presents and have a party, i've got no idea why, but it's our thing i guess. but we always leave 1 or 2 things to unwrap christmas morning.  

we got back to my parents house in the afternoon. we were meant to get to my aunts place at 6:30 ish so we had some time to rest and then get ready. i went straight for my old room as soon as i told my parents i was completely knackered. nick laughed at the slang and i smiled at him briefly before falling onto the bed. nick sat next to me and pulled me close to him while chase sat in front of us on his phone, no doubt stalking claires instagram again.

i woke up to nick shaking me lightly. i guess i fell asleep a while ago.

nick: morning sunshine, we've got an hour and a half to get ready

y/n: what! why didn't you wake me up sooner!

nick: you looked so cute all curled up sleeping i didn't wanna bother you

y/n: as sweet as that is, i still have to wrap presents before we leave, and get ready

nick: well.... you get ready and ill wrap the presents, how about that?                                                        i  smiled and nodded before i kissed nick softly. he smiled and kissed back, putting his hand on my cheek gently

y/n: i love you

nick: i love you, y/n. now go get pretty, not that you need it 

i blushed and kissed him again quickly before i grabbed my clothes and went across the hall to the bathroom. thank god i was smart enough to wrap nick's presents back in the hype house.

hey hey :) im sorry this is such a short chapter, but the next one will be longer i promise. theres not too much more for this book! if you want me to write a little epilogue with nick y/n and their kid comment or message me what you'd like to see <333