Chapter 31

we arrived at the airport and waited in the terminal once again. some of the 'americans' went to the mcdonald's to get a last frozen coke before we left australia.

chase: i'm gonna miss you so much

ryland: there will always be a special place in my heart for you
i couldn't help but roll my eyes at the two boys dramatics.

y/n: oh shut up. it's not like you'll never have a frozen coke ever again. if you don't visit when i'm here you best believe i will beat your asses

alex: damn y/n calm down
alex said. it was kind of a threat to them now that i think about it.

we talked and ate and shopped while we waited for our flight to be called. it took a very long time and i think mia even fell asleep at one point. but after like 2 hours, maybe more, our flight was finally called and we went to board the plane.
i sat next to nick on the window seat and chase and claire sat in front of us. jess and ryland were next to us in the aisle, mia was sitting with alex and kouvr in the aisle in front of those two.
not much happened on the flight. we all just watched movies and slept mostly. there were a few quiet conversations and a meal at one point, but other than that, not much.
nick and i watched like 3 movies and a few more episodes of gilmore girls in between naps and cuddles.
after like 20 hours on the plane (idrk how long it is from australia to cali) we finally heard the captain saying we were landing in 30 minutes.
our big-little group clambered off the plane with our carry on bags and dragged ourselves to baggage claim. it was september and a lot of people had to go back to school, so there were a lot of families coming home from vacation or from seeing family.
if i'm being honest i think i fell asleep while walking i was so tired. nick almost had to carry me even though he was tired too. we leaned against eachother as we walked to get our luggage, and then we leant on the trolley things they have for suitcases.

y/n: well. claire and jess, welcome to america.
i said to them with a half-hearted smile. i was so tired at this point i almost fell over nothing 3 times. but so did everyone else.

jess: i don't care right now. can we just go sleep??
i laughed at jess' comment and slung an arm around her shoulder and the other around claire as we started walking to the ubers we ordered.

y/n: we're going now ok. and you'll get to see the new-ish house hahahah

we had to get 2 ubers since there were 7 of us and we didn't want to squish into one car.
we got to the house and even though it was almost 3am a lot of people were still up.
also it turns out there are new people in the house and some people even left 😐
but there was another aussie there so that was pretty cool

y/n: oh hi! i don't think we've met yet, i'm y/n

harry: yeah i've seen you on tiktok. i'm harry jowsey

y/n: hey are you from australia?

harry: yeah! i was gonna ask you the same thing

y/n: oh yeah same! jess and claire are also aussies, i brought them with me after my visit hahaha

claire: hii nice to meet you

jess: heyy

harry: nice to meet you too! it's good to have a few more aussies round here!
we all laughed and started using "weird" australian slang that the others didn't understand, so they just kinda went away or looked at us confused.
nikita dragun was also there, and larray and james charles 😳 so we said hi to them too.
after talking to everyone i finally got away and went to nicks room (i completely forgot if we've already been to the second house but i'm gonna say we have cause yeah)
nick snuck out a while ago and i guessed he would be in his room.

y/n: i cant believe you just left me out there like that
i took off my shoes and flopped onto his bed, almost falling asleep right then

nick: you can't blame me. everyone was talking and i'm tired as hell

y/n: well you could've taken me with you

nick: you seemed like you were having fun

y/n: i was about to fall asleep on the floor

nick: oh

y/n: it's ok. now get off your game or whatever and come cuddle. i'm tired
i turned to face him while i was still lying down and did the hand grabby thing to him lmao. so he smiled and slowly walked over to his bed and wrapped his arms around me.
i got closer to him and tangled my legs in his.

y/n: i'm glad i was forced to get tiktok
nick laughed and how random that was

nick: why?

y/n: cause if i didn't, i wouldn't have met you

~

hey y'all. sorry i haven't been updating i've been super busy and i'm not even sure where i wanna go with this book anymore hahah. anyway thank you so so much for 40k reads i love you so much you don't understand 🥺
this is also kind of like a filler chapter cause i didn't know what to doooo but i hope you liked it and pleaseeee comment what i should do next!
lots of love ❤️❤️❤️