Saint cleared his throat, Perth dreaming about him was a new information to him. "I forgive you." He said after a minute of icy silence.

"Oh my God, thank you love." Perth rushed in happiness trying to hug him.

"But.." He stopped Perth by raising his hand.

"I want to apologize to you too," Saint whispered. "I left you without reason and take Phu's first three years away from you. I'm so sorry Perth."

Perth kissed his knuckles. "I was really angry at you." Perth confessed. "But when I saw Phu.. He is the best gift ever for me." He revealed.

Saint smiled at him feeling relieved. "So you forgive me?" He asked hopefully.

Perth frowned at him. "But what you did to me was beyond torture. Maybe I will forgive you if you tell me why did you leave me just like that without telling me about your pregnancy."

Saint bit his lips nervously. "About that, I was so scared and nervous Perth"

Perth squeezed his hand.

"I mean, I was just a poor pregnant teenager, a maid and you are,... Well you are... You." He exclaimed.

"I was scared that you might ask me to get rid of Phu since I thought that you was not serious with me, that I was just a plaything. I was going to tell you about Boo on that morning and I went numb when I saw her on your bed. And the rest, you know how..." Saint shrugged, stray tears ran down his cheeks.

"Oh Baby," Perth cooed pulling him into his chest.

"And, my mae. My mae asked me to leave Bangkok with her before..." Saint choked at that.

"Oh, I'm so sorry about Jew." Perth whispered into his temple.

"It's okay Perth, it was fate." Saint whispered.

"Still..."

"Perth, there's something I want to ask you." Saint cut him.

"About what?" Perth asked frowning.

Saint mirrored his expression. "Promise you won't be angry?"

"I promise I won't." Perth sighed feeling nervous about what Saint wanted to ask him about. "Never at you again."

Saint breathed in. "My mae told me about your father, Mr. Tanapon..."

"What did he do?" Perth asked, arms tensing around Saint.

"He threatened my mae and forced her to leave your house and -"

"What?" Perth asked in disbelief gripping at Saint's arms to look at his face.

"Oww," Saint frowned from the pressure on his arms.

"Sorry love." Perth apologized in shame. "Please continue."

Saint sighed but complying. "He forced my mae to leave the house and bring me along. He accused that my mae was plotting by using me to seduce you and to gain your money. That was why Perth, that was why we left Bangkok. He even offered money to my mae as a pay for us to leave"

Perth cradled Saint's face in his hands before kissing his forehead. "Oh my God Son I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry. You should've told me in the first place. You deserved better baby. I'm so sorry." He rushed pulling Saint's head to his neck.

"You're not angry aren't you? Because I talked about your father." Saint murmured against his collar-bone.

"No," He said before kissing Saint again. "You should have told me baby. I would do anything to keep you by my side. And about Tanapon he never treated me like a son. I was just an heir he trained to pass his business to."