🍅 sleep over part 2 🥬

{Liam's pov}

My parents had found me and Henry in the shower, we were tecnically fuking when we heard them get here. I looked at henry, he looked super scared, then i looked at my dad, he was schock, so was my mom. I already knew what was gonna happen, they were gonna call Henry's parents and we would be punished not to talk to each other ever again, so I was obviously scared.

Liams dad: where you to having sex?-

Henry: y-yeah.. sorry-..

My dad laughed and my mom did too, they didn't look serious.

Liam: ur- not angry at us?-

Liam's mom: oh not at all ! Let's just say we knew it was gonna happen soon.

Somehow that sounded weird, but I really didn't care, I just wanted to be with Henry, alone.

After that we got dressed and went to bed, Jake and Drew were cuddling each other, both asleep, Jake didn't have a shirt on, and Drew had Jake's jacket on. I got on my bed and got under the covers, thinking of what I did with henry. i closed my eyes and remember his face, he looked so cute, hes moans where so cute to.idk how many time i was thinking about that when i felt something get under the covers and hug me, it was henry, he wrapped his arms around me and laid his head right in front of my chest, he looked comfy. i hugged back and looked at him, he looked at me, I felt this scensation, i had to get closer to him and kiss him, i softy brushed his hair with my fingers and pulled his face closer to mine, i then kissed him, he kissed back, i wanted to say something so i opened my mouth, but i was interrupted by henry's tongue, in response i slipped my tongue also. Our tongues danced in perfect coordination. Honestly I only pulled apart to catch some air, we were still close, i felt his breathing, and his soft skin, his eyes were shining with the light that came from outside the window, somehow i felt like he was asking for me to kiss him again and dont stop. I followed my instincts and learned the kiss, slowly closing my eyes and wrapping my arms around the lettuce boy's wrist. it was a slow and passionate kiss, I felt how he wrapped his legs around my wrist, leaving us in a position that seemed kinda sexual, but I said nothing, I continued with the kiss. He brushed my hair with his fingers softly, making a nice sensation on my head, I got my hand under his shirt and started to touch around softly, he moaned softly, only interrupted by the kiss we were holding still. I opened my eyes and looked at him, he looked so cute, he's moans were so soft and his tongue moved slowly with mine. I closed my eyes again, and felt his hands touch around my torso, his lips where caring and soft. After a few minutes i felt how his body relaxed, he stopped moving, i broke the kiss and saw him, he fell asleep. I grabbed him and laid him in my chest, I hugged him and fell asleep.

THE END