Yuri: Unnie, are you okay? Your ear is really red right now.

Yuri grabbed my hands and held them in one of her hands, while the other caressed my now red ear. I could see the worry in her eyes and I felt sorry, that I made her felt like that. I surprised her with a kiss on her forehead, making her cheeks getting slightly red. She hit my shoulders lightly before burying her head into my chest, making me giggle since it was a bit tickling.

Nako: Eunbi unnie! They are at it again!

I quickly grabbed Yuri's hand and dragged her into my room and locked the door, right in time as Eunbi came, banging on the door for us to open.

Jahoon: Let us take a nap here for a while until unnie has calm down and Nako have eaten, especially Nako, so she can grow taller. Then it would be easier to find her in a crowd.

Yuri laughed at my words and hit my arm lightly, making a smile grow on my face of her reaction. She wiped a tear from her eye from laughing too much and took a deep breath before talking.

Yuri: Oh right! I didn't get to ask you before all of that happened.

Yuri pointed her hand at the door and made a circular motion, indicating the scene before. I laughed and took her hand, for her look back at my face.

Jahoon: Did you want to go to the karaoke?

Yuri: How did you know?

Jahoon: Let us just say that I have spent too much time with you guys now, so I know you inside out now. But yes, I would love to go with you even though I can sing but for now, let us sleep for a bit. I'm a bit tired from our schedule.

Before Yuri could protest, I dragged her to my bed and tucked her in, as I grabbed my phone and earphones before joining her in the bed. I connected my earphones to the phone and put one side into her ear and the other into mine.

Yuri: Unnie please sing for me. It always helps me to sleep.

Jahoon: Everything for you but you remember that I'm a rapper right?

Yuri: A rapper who is quite good at high notes.

She giggled and snuggled closer to me, as I wrapped an arm around her and pulled the duvet up over our body to cover her.

Yuri: Think of it as a warm-up for our karaoke session later~.

I kissed the top of her head a few times while deciding on a song before ending up choosing BTS - You never walk alone.

Jahoon: Hey, why does God always make us feel lonely. Oh no no no no no no Yeah, even if we're covered in scars we can smile if we're together. At the end of this road you walk alone will you step on it, whatever there may be sometimes we may get tired or sick. That's okay, I am by your side If you and I are together. We can smile.

I looked at Yuri and smiled when I sang that line. She looked up at me from my chest and returned my smile with her warm smile.

Jahoon and Yuri: I want to fly though I have no wings but your hands become my wings. I want to forget the dark and lonely things. Together with you. These wings sprouted from my pain but these wings are going towards the light. Even if it's tiring and painful, I will fly if I can. Will you hold my hand so that I won't be afraid anymore? If you and I are together I can smile.

I sang the rest of the song alone. When I was near the end of I heard Yuri's soft breath and her slow heartbeat, indicating that she had fallen asleep. I sang the last line of the song in a whisper, smiling and looking at her lovely.