𝟗. 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

Start from the beginning

Jake stood there leaning on the wall with his hand in his pocket as well as he stared at the ground while his bangs shadowed over his eyes.

"How did you-" Eunhae knitted her eyebrows as he turned around to face them with a glass in his hands.

"Hae.....why are you flying...?" Jake asked while blinking his eyes as he stumbled in his footsteps while reaching near the girl.

"Hey bro.... you're drunk aren't you?" Heeseung held the boy as he giggled.

"Didn't expect any better from him." Sohyeon commented with a judgemental expression and held Eunhae's arm to drag her away from the boy.

"It's just beer, man." Jake denied Heeseung's allegation.

"Absolutely......" Eunhae stretched her lips with a sarcastic chuckle.

"The boys have crates of whatever this is....." Jake lifted up the glass to his eye- level. "Come on, we're all old enough." He clutched onto Eunhae's forearm and dragged her downstairs with him instead.

"Th- The cake. Wait let me put this away in the fridge." Eunhae protested trying to loosen his grip but it was too strong.

"Who cares....." He shrugged but the girl stopped him forcefully.

"Here, Heeseung you're the only one I can trust at this point." She carefully handed the cake to him which was about to fall out of her hands any moment

"I'll pretend I'm not hurt." Sohyeon pursed her lips.

"Come on Hyeon. Let's put the cake in the fridge." Heeseung directed while walking down the stairs.

"I'm only coming because I want to have a piece of it." She agreed with a tone that said otherwise.

"Heeseung! I better find the cake how it was!" Eunhae shouted as she got dragged by Jake ahead.

Sohyeon gave the boy a mischievous smirk and he widened his eyes while silently continuing to walk down.

"Where are we going anyway?" Eunhae inquired as they went in the opposite direction of the boys' dormitory.

"Isn't this the boys' dormitory?" Jake stopped in his tracks while looking around with confused eyes.

The girl slapped her forehead and sighed heavily.
"You're too drunk right now. Come on let's get you to your room." She steered the way and lead him towards the dorms.

"You're so pretty....." He hummed with droopy eyes as she twisted the heavy doorknob of his room he shared with the others.

"And you're not in your senses." She fumed while pulling him inside and turned on the lights.

"No I'm serious. You're the prettiest! Eunhae is the prettiest girrllll....." He sang in a drunk voice making her chuckle as they sat down on his bed.

"Give me that." She took the glass from his hands and brought it to her nose. "This isn't beer at least." She scrunched up her nose at the extreme scent that hit her head.
"Well, that wouldn't stop me from finding out what it is." She shrugged and took a sip of it.

"Uh....Sohyeon?" Heeseung looked at her as they reached the pantry room.

"If you're not going to give me a piece of the cake then there's no need in conversing with me." She picked up her nose to the other side.