2. 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

Start from the beginning

The mohawk teen was starting to feel bad for her considering she had just thrown herself into the tiger's cage. He quickly decided to ignore that feeling, and responded. "That was a good one blondie, but I'd stop there if I were you unless you feel the need to take dip into the dumpster, and get you pretty little dress dirty. " He teased confidently, looking her in the eye for second too long again.

Realizing just how outnumbered she was, her confidence disappeared in a snap. Realizing that she wasn't going to leave this situation unharmed, Phoebe was still determined to do the right thing. She quickly glanced to Kurt who was mouthing her to run, not wanting to cause her any disturbance for his sake. With one last look at Kurt, she turned back to Puck and said confidently, "Fine, If you want to throw someone in the dumpster through me okay? Not Kurt. Besides, it would be kinda like the perfect revenge after what I said to you last time. Just don't touch Kurt okay?"

Seeing him about to say no Phoebe cut him off and continued, "You what what? Screw this." And with that, she put her hands on the garbage leaped up and threw herself into the dumpster. It was silent for a while, no one really knowing what to say. Phoebe decided this would be the best of time to speak again and dryly said, "Okay? I'm in the dumpster. My dress is ruined, my hair is messed up, I smell like a dead rat, and I'm 95 percent sure I just stepped on a live one. So please, you've had your fun, be sure to laugh about this on your way to class, please, just leave Kurt alone." By now, her cheeks were burning red and she was pretty sure that she had never been this embarrassed in her entire life. Puck noticing this, finally took pity on the girl and left without saying a word, the entire football team laughing behind them.

"that was seriously the dumbest thing that I have seen anyone do. Ever." Kurt stated slightly scolding the girl. Phoebe felt even more embarrassed now, opening her mouth to justify her actions. But, before she could, Kurt cut her off again. "It's also the sweetest thing any ones every done for me in a long time." He ended with a smile, before reaching his hand towards her, which she gladly took smiling as well.

"Hey," she softly spoke, "What are friends for."

------------------

"Le Freak" by Chic- Sung by New Direction

Phoebe was always up for different genres of music but this was definitely pushing the limit. As much as she liked disco, it was definitely a secret car jam along with Barry Manilow. She looked around the room and saw her own bored expression mirrored across the faces of her fellow glee clubbers. Their frowns only deepened every time Mr. Shue critiqued their unenthusiastic attitude which as throughout the entire song.

"Energy, guys! It's disco. Good with the hands. John Travolta hands. All right. We're freaking out. Let's go. And up and out and down. Good. Good. Good. Good, guys." He continued to pester his students. Rachel obviously trying to shine it the group, danced extremely enthusiastically, almost hurting Mercedes in the midst of one of her high kicks.