17 [ Quisha the simp ]

Start from the beginning

" well good luck. I'd say don't forget to use condom but—"

"Damn you"  Quisha jabbed Blaine making both of them chuckled.

           >>>•<<< >>>•<<< >>>•<<<

The cold night breeze flew pass through their hair. Harmonee giggled when she stumbled but Quisha holds her quickly. Quisha has her one arm wrapped around Harmonee's waist while the other is holding her face gently—blocking Harmonee's vision—while Harmonee promised not to peek.

When they are finally where Quisha wanted, she brought her hand down then cleared her throat as a sign to open the lights.

Harmonee opened her eyes with excitement but it quickly turned into an awkward smiled because, right now, both of them are staring in a very dark place.

"U-uhm Quisha? "Asked Harmonee. Quisha keeps on clearing her throat but the lights are not opening.

"Fvcking hell, Blaine. Open the lights you idiot " Quisha finally said. A quick shuffle and an "ow shit ow shit I forgot! " was heard then finally the lights opened.

The faint light of pink and rose gold illuminated the whole place. On the ground was a blanket with a picnic basket beside it and rainbow colored pillows scattered. A large teddy purple teddy bear around 4 foot tall was lying on the other side of the blanket while holding a basket full of chocolate truffles and cinnamon rolls. The wall has a large projector perched in it with fain fairy lights on the corner.

Quisha guided Harmonee to sit down on the blanket but she was surprised when her little lover suddenly jumped and kissed the crap out of her. Quisha stumbled but regained her posture while holding Harmonee —afraid that she'll lose grip and make her sweet Harmonee fall. Harmonee wrapped her legs around Quisha's waist while kissing her.

Quisha groaned when Harmonee but her lips.

"All right kids I gotta go. As much as lesbian actions turns people on, it's not really my thing so bye!" Blaine quickly shouted then he mumbled "God I need to find a boyfriend ASAP"

"Harmonee, bambi. Let's sit down. I have something to show you " Quisha panted when they finally pull apart. Harmonee nodded but did not dare to get down, so Quisha walked to the blanked and gently put Harmonee in one of the pillows then she sat down beside her and wrapped her arms around Harmonee.

"Thank you so much, this is beyond beautiful" Harmonee said softly then she looked to the bear and the basket. Harmonee always loved teddy bears and stuffed toys even at her age so the thought of owning a large teddy bear that could possibly an big as her,excites her then she gasped when she saw that it was full of her favorite pastries. "Are those mine? " she assumed with excitement. Quisha nodded with full blown smile because she saw just how much Harmonee enjoyed her surprise. Harmonee made a move to take the basket and the bear but Quisha quickly pulled her to her lap then hugged her small form.

"I'm chubby, Quisha, you'll hurt your legs" Harmonee mumbled.

"you're not even close to chubby. You just have the right body and it never hurt my legs, bambi. I love you on top of me" Quisha whispered making Harmonee shivered. "Let's eat dinner first before you eat those dessert okay" Harmonee nodded then she back to beside Quisha so they could start eating. The meals Quisha prepared are just pasta carbonara and green chicken curry because those are Harmonee's favorite savory foods.

"do you remember when I said, I have waited for you longer than you waited for me? "Quisha sunddely asked as they were eating. Harmonee nodded but she was confused because she only saw Quisha at school when they were 15. There's no way Quisha would no her longer than that, if Quisha likes her back then, why didn't she approach her?