7 [ Outbursts and IG ]

Start from the beginning

"Eat your lunch, Harmonee. You've been staring at your phone for the past minutes, what's in there anyways? " Mhyr said with concern.

Sometimes Mhyr does reminds me of mama. She's caring and just as protective of me as my mum. She's practically my and Indigo's second mother when we hangout in public places.

I smiled at Mhyr then continued to eat my lunch, I don't have the guts to tell them why I was staring at my phone so I just hoped that stuffing my face with food will make them stop asking me.

Indigo snickered. "Is it some boy, Little Harmonee?" I just giggled shyly at her not knowing how I should tell them that it's not a boy but a girl.

"Ouhhh. My Harmonee's got a crush! " Indigo yelled with excitement, her voice is so loud that the half of the students inside the canteen stopped and looked at our table. I blushed at the sudden attention while Mhyr face palmed her self.

Indigo, however,does not care because she made a show of going to my side and messing with my hair. I giggle as I tried to playfully slap her hands away from me.

The three of us jumped in our seats when we heard a loud bang on the other side of the canteen.

Everyone stilled and looked where the sound came from.

It was from Quisha's table and we saw her walking rather quick —like she was gonna reprimand someone —while gripping her tray. Her whole posture is tense like she's angry.

I frowned and out of instinct, stand up to look after her because I'm worried.

She was fine earlier, eating quietly while reading a book like she always does but then now she's walking like someone stole her favorite thing and she's out to get that thief then give him/her a good beating.

Indigo stand by my side and stopped me from walking to where Quisha went, she too was shocked by Quisha's sudden outburst.

"huh, it's so unlike of her. She's always quiet and level headed, that's the first time she did that. Did someone provoked her or something?" Mhyr asked as well. Indigo and I shrugged. The canteen turned back to normal chaos as if nothing happened but I looked over again because I was so worried about her.

I hope she solved whatever caused her to have an outburst like that...I just hope she's okay in general. My heart aches thinking of her hurting.

>>>•<<<  >>>•<<<  >>>•<<<

After the bell rings, I was pleasantly surprised to see Quisha right outside my class.

She wears her usual impassive face and she's been breathtaking as ever. It's unfair really, like most of us looked haggard after school but Quisha managed to look fresh and pretty like she always does.

I blushed at my thoughts. Gah. I think there's a problem in my brain, all it could think about 80% of the time is Quisha. 20% food and the other 10% is not really for education but my random thoughts.

I walked closer to Quisha again because we have to study for biology again. Technically, I'll see her every after school and be with her in my house until Saturday.

I frowned when I finally get a closer look at her.

Her usual pristine uniform has some black stains in it like someone stepped on it. She also have a cut on her lips. The sleeves of her uniform have dirt smudge in it like she tried to clean it but she wasn't able to remove the stain.

I wanna ask what happened but her stare is too intimidating, I can't barely form comprehensible words when she's around!

"Stop staring at me, little thing. I might actually think that you have a crush on me and not your friend Indigo" I looked down flustered but i did not miss how she said Indigo's name with such hatred.