Part 1:: [DG X READER]

You bashfully grinned and stood on your toes to plant the umpteenth kiss of the day on his lips. Dick quickly released your hand to place his hands on the curves of your hips, wanting to make the kiss last a bit longer as he usually did. Little did he know that you had no intentions on ending their lip-lock in the first place. You backed up a little to emerge yourself in the waterfall that came from the shower head above, but that didn't stop him from stepping forward and locking his arms around your waist. You giggled against his lips at his obvious desire and lightly trailed your fingertips along his spine, feeling a combination of guilt and pride when felt him wince whenever your digits brushed over the reddened scratch marks that you had left behind during one of your little romps earlier that day.

He felt you begin to pull away for a quick breath of air, prompting his teeth to gently latch onto your lower lip. You slowly batted your eyes open you had subconsciously closed moments ago and found yourself gazing into those eyes you fell for months ago. You hoped that within that moment of eye contact, he would understand how much you wanted him right then and there. He slowly released your lip and left your panting from the kiss, but his hands didn't let up. You pressed your temple against his shoulder as you felt him grope your ass. His touch alone drove your wild just as much as his voice did when he whispered dirty little sweet nothings in your ear. You squeaked in surprise when he suddenly lifted his hand and sharply smacked your behind with his palm.

"Mine, right?"

You said nothing as you basked in his heavenly caresses and the warm water that drenched the two of you. Dick was far from pleased at this. It wasn't long before he slapped your ass again and earned a small whimper, however this time you could feel your skin beginning to sting. "Answer me."

You turned your head when he stopped feeling you up and began placing soft kisses against his neck and the underside of his chin, managing to tell him how he already knew that you belonged to no one but him in between pecks. Your lover gave you a cheeky smile before grabbing your shoulders and forcing your back against the glass. You looked up at him, anticipating what he was going to do next. You could feel his erection pressing against your lower stomach, but chose to neglect it for the sake of slowly watching him fall apart in front of you, yearning for your touch. He seemed to quickly pick up on your plan, for he started to stare you down with narrowed blue eyes. You smiled, feigning innocence.

"Do you want me to take care of you?" you asked so quietly that the sound of the water hitting the floor almost drowned your voice out completely.

Dick gave you what sounded like a thoughtful hum as his efforts at pleasing you came to a halt. He swiped his fingers through his disheveled wet hair, then took a few small steps back to give you some space.

You sank to your knees, your eyes peering up at him for what seemed like an eternity before you turned your attention to his cock. Your hands came to rest against his thighs for balance as you leaned in only to place a small kiss against the tip of his dick. You glanced up for another moment and saw the way his brows furrowed. He wanted you to suck it. You carried on like this, kiss lower than the last until you felt him twitching in anticipation.

Only then did you wrap your fingers around the base of his length and give him just a few slow strokes, internally debating on whether or not you wanted to just jump into pleasuring him with your mouth or your hands. You didn't really have to choose in the end though; Dick had reached down and tangled his fingers in your wet hair. He grabbed a fistful and brought your head forward. "Open," he demanded.

You complied. You parted your lips and with his guidance took his dick inside of your mouth inch by inch. He exhaled, content with the warmth that surrounded his member, and tossed his head back a little. You loved the way he filled your throat up. He rocked his hips back and began to take his cock out of your mouth. "Go ahead, baby, you know what to do," he said, urging you to finish what you started. For extra measure, he jolted his hips forward again and put his dick back in your throat.

📸

Not you still reading.......

lol okay i won't interrupt again in the future

Up next: Bruce Wayne x Reader