Getting Dirty w Mr. Clean

You and Mr. Clean take his 1967 Vista Cruiser with Orange Trim to the Applebee's on the other side of town.

"Hi. I have a reservation?" Says Clean.

"Are you Mr. Clean?" The waitress asks.

"Yes, that is me, and this is my wife."

He squeezes your hand tightly. His fingernails digging into your knuckles.

"Right this way sir." The waitress says.

She walks the two of you to the outdoor seating. There is a table with two chairs and a candle in the middle. You start to wonder what's going on. Why did he ask you to have dinner?

"Y-your wife?" You ask.

"Sorry about that. It's just that... my wife and I were supposed to have this nice candlelit dinner and she cancelled. I wouldn't usually be bothered by this, but this is the fourth time she's bailed on me. I guess I've just been feeling kinda lonely."

Wow. You didn't know Mr. Clean was having such a hard time at home. You put your hand on his thigh and look him dead in his blue, sparkly eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I know how it feels to be alone in this world."

"At least we have each other." Clean says as he strokes your back. Your body begins to tingle and you get goosebumps all over.

"Let's get the bill and get out of here." Mr. Clean whispers in your ear.

The goosebumps are starting to get goosebumps of their own. You nod innocently. Clean bites his lip and looks you up and down once more with his deep, blue, crystal-like eyes.

You guys get the bill and leave. Mr. Clean paid for all of it, and even have the waitress a 70% tip. While driving back to Mr. Cleans house, "The Hills" by The Weekend starts to play. Mr. Clean moves his hand from the shift to your thigh. He squeezes it gently. You feel your heart beating out of your chest. You've never felt this way before.

You arrive at Mr. Cleans house. As you are walking up the steps, Clean pulls you in and starts kissing your neck. You push him off quickly.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

You hesitate, but realize you have nothing to lose.

"Nothing." You reply.

You then pull him back towards you and kiss him passionately. Your tongues are battling to get into each other's mouths. Mr. Clean pulls away briefly, only to unlock the door. He pulls you inside and shuts the door, quickly locking it.

"Where's the bedroom?" You ask.

"I'll show you."

Mr. Clean picks you up and takes you down the hall to his room. He throws you into the bed while he takes off his belt. You take off your shoes and dress and throw them to the other side of the room. Mr. Clean jumps on the bed and gets on top of you. He begins kissing your neck again while caressing your waist. You rip off his short and throw it with your dress. Mr. Clean moves down and pulls your panties off with his gentle fingers. As he is about to stick it in, you remember.

"Do you have a condom?" You whisper.

Mr. Clean pulls one out of his nightstand and smirks at you. Your heart keeps beating faster and faster. This is really happening. You are about to make love to the Mr. Clean.

After putting the condom on, Mr. Clean looks at you, asking "are you ready" with his eyes.

You nod and he lets out a deep sigh of relief. Clean pushes himself into you, again and again at a slow, steady pace. You let out a little moan. With every thrust he does, you moan louder. You can tell Mr. Clean likes it. Your breathing is synced, making it all more pleasurable. He begins you kiss you again. You can feel his hands squeezing your sides.

After about 45 minutes of being dominated by Mr. Clean. You guys finally finish. He lays down next to you, panting like a dog.

"That was amazing." You say.

"YOU were amazing." Mr. Clean says back.

"You can stay the night if you'd like, otherwise I can get dressed and drive you home." He says.

"If it's okay, I'd like to stay here with you. It's nice to be with someone." You reply.

Mr. Clean pulls you close to him and then pulls a blanket over the two of you. He spoons you and you both fall asleep. However, you wake up to a horrifying, loud scream.

"HONEY!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH HER?"