Anidita's and Swanit's Wedding

Start from the beginning

Anirudh(fumbling)- woh... woh ...

Kaka- Bolo bolo

Anirudh- Khat likha tha maine use aur jawab me uska bhi part aaya tha.

Kaka- chi chi aajakal k baccho ko shhadi se pahle ek dusre se baat karne sharm nahi aati aur aisi ladki ko toh hum katai apne ghar ki bahi nahi swikarenge yeh jaanne k baad... chahe jo ho.

Anirudh- par ek baar mere baare me toh sochiye..

Kaka- "Tumhare bare me hi socha hai qki jo Bondita bahu hai na hamari woh bhi padhi likhi hai" toh tumhare kaam me bhi madad kar degi aur ghar bhi sambhal legi.... Toh tum nishchint raho waise dekha toh hai tumne use ... kaise Panditji k ghar ka aayojan usi ne sambhala tha.

(Anirudh recalls that he saw one girl that day gave a small thought too about her that how carefully a girl was handling the whole function)

Anirudh- Par kaka mujhe Swastika pasand hai Bondita nahi..

Kaka- Parso shaadi hai .. hum kuch nahi jante..koi Hungama nahi chaiye hame shaadi me bass and leaves.

Everyone was speechless like the shortage of words have occurred to react on this situation so they left thinking whatever will be the decision of Anirudh they have to accept it.

Anirudh felt like he has lost everything in his life and goes to study and starts reading one book, he finishes the book and in the last it was written "If you love something, let it go. If it was meant to be, it will come back to you".

He thinks about the quote and says to himself- Anirudh, sach me agar Swatika tera saccha pyaar hai toh tujhe ek din zaroor milegi. Mai Kaka aur pariawar ki izzat bhi toh yu nahi ucchal sakta samaj me. Dil par pattar rakhkar jana toh padega hi vivah mandap me and tears rolled down from his eyes. And that disturbed night passed.

Next day all the pre wedding ceremonies were done at both the sides. Everyone was enjoying except Anirudh but still he was thinking that kaka will come to him and say-"Anirudh, hum toh Mazak kar rahe the tumhara vivah Swastika se hi ho raha hai"

The wedding day has come-

Baarat reached Devipur.The mandap was beautifully done with white and baby pink color flowers with colorful drapes canopy. 

PanditJi welcomed both the baarat with the whole heart and the other rituals were done by Anirudh's and Vinit's  family. 

Anirudh and Vinit are waiting for their brides. Here the first Bride comes- She has the prettiest face, alluring eyes filled with kajal and that innocent smile was glorifying her appearance in vibrant red Banarasi saree with alta on her hands and feet. The ornaments like mathapatti, necklaces, mukut and red and white bangles with gold were worthless in front of her beauty.

Even though Anirudh's eyes got stuck on her when she removed the betel leaves from Infront of her face. He was feeling so heartbroken as he could see Swastika performing the wedding rituals with some other man, which once he has imagined about.

When Bondita sees Anirudh as his groom she be like- "Barrister babu, bahut suna hai aapke bare me, jitna suna hai usse bhi acche dikhte aur acche khyal rakhte hai aap. Kitna kuch kiya hai aapne Aurato k man samman k liye ... aapka sath pakar toh mai dhnya ho gai. Hey Dugga ma! Shukriya, mujhe mere pahle pyaar se milane k liye, mujhe toh pahle hi din aapse pyaar ho gya tha jab maine aapko dekha tha Swastika didi k samman wale aayojan par ...... kahne ki himmat nahi juta payi isiliye par jab aapka khat mila toh mai samjh gai thi ki koi toh adrishya dor se jude hai par khat me likh nahi payi. Mai aaj bahut bahut bahut khush hu. Ab toh mai aapko pati babu hi bulaungi." And she is continuously looking at Anirudh and smiling while performing the rituals .

After all the Vidai rasam Swanit and Anidita with their family left for their homes.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Writer's apology- 

1st for late update and 

2nd for As I am not much aware about the Bengoli rituals so if anything which l have written about the ceremonies does not match with the actual ones. Please forgive me.

________________________________________________________________________________

Precap- Will Anirudh accept Bondita as his wife and most important what will happen when he will come to know about the Bondita's age?

Thanks for reading.

Please do vote and comment if you like it.