Week 1 (Part 1)

"Okay sweetheart, you're now in my custody now,"

*prison cell closed*

"Sorry Alice, but this kid is also in my custody. Don't worry you'll see the rascal the first thing in the morning."

Hey Sis,

How are you doing? What is it like to live with your dad's side of the family? What are they like? How are they treating you?
Good news the death penalty for me has been denied and I won't be sentenced for life. The bad news, I have a lot it, most of it is what I can't mention what it is in this letter.

What I can tell you that the jail I was sent to is far from normal. It has a heavy Willy Wonka inspiration to it except it's very yellow, a dash of Dr. Suess machines and creatures, a lot of swirly tubes along with many huge eyes as well as heads that looks similar to the warden himself.

The 'big man' himself takes on a lot of aspects of the head hancho of the Chocolate Factory with his purple tailcoat, top hat and being eccentric, emphasis on the eccentric and the unconventional means he use to run things around here. This may come of as crazy which it is, but I'm not lying. Here's a picture him. Pretty cartoony looking with his wide eyed yellow shades, baby face and top front gape tooth smile. Someone who would have easily thought was suited up for conventions, a costume party or something.

The other two besides him are his subordinates who work close to him, maybe. I guess three in this pic if you include the robot. Maybe less if the dwarf with the massive forehead is not included. The little dude's name is Jared. At first I thought he was serving time with community serving due to the crappy conditions he grinds through, especially due to the Warren's shenanigans but no, he tells me he's an employee, mostly specialized in accounting but does a slew of other tasks too.

Speaking of community service, I'm be doing some labors along with receive specialize training under the of the muscle and security guard of Superjail, Alice. She is also where I get my other set of DNA from.

Professor Rangathan is still my bio dad. It just seem mama was juggling a few other relationships that lead to making me the way I am. According to the Doctor, who I already hate, I'm a chimera. Human chimeras can exist naturally by two fertilized eggs fusing together making one being that could have two sets of DNA in their bodies. As if my body wasn't strange enough, I'm apparently a yet to be recorded phenomenon of being a natural born fusion of half twins instead of fraternal twins.

Anyway the doctor seems a little too interested in my condition so he was given a talk. I also was given a few accommodations due to my condition making me a special case. Anyway Alice wants to make up for the years she wasn't in my life. I don't find it's her fault she didn't know I exist, the fuck are the odds that I would have three bio parents, but I'm not too sure about the mother-daughter bonding I'll have with her.

I hope you're okay and things are good for you. I would be very eager if you could send me some messages too please.

I love you,

Use to be: Oakley

Now,

Alice Junior

PS: being called AJ is A OK with me