The Queen Vs The Dark One

"Did you find her" Regina angrily asked, turning round to see the guard by her door.

"No, your majesty" he awkwardly replied, lowering his head in fear of the queen.

"Then why are you back here" Regina snapped, walking towards the man to scare him more.

"We searched the entire Kingdom, your majesty, she is no were to be found" the guard quickly said, not daring to look the queen in the eyes.

"Then you search all the other kingdom's, you search the entire land until you FIND HER!" Regina shouted in anger, walking back over to her balcony. Without a word, he quickly left the room. The Queen looked over her Kingdom, her anger masking her fear. "Where are you, my girl" she whispered, gripping tightly against the balcony.

"Umm... My queen" the mirror nervously said, looking at her with slight fear

"What" Regina snapped her question, looking at the mirror in anger.

"There's someone behind you" the mirror quickly said, gesturing his head for her to look.

Regina frowned even more as a fireball grew in her hand. She spun on her heels and threw it, not caring who it was. The person waved their hand and watched as it faded away, baffling the queen. The figure them stepped a little into the light, smirking at the brunette. Regina's mouth dropped at the sight, stepping back a little out of fear. The figure was a woman with silver hair and dark eye makeup, wearing all black like the Queen herself.

"Emma?" Regina asked in shock, her breath unable to reach past her throat.

"You found me, baby" Emma said with an even wider smirk, stepping closer to the brunette.

"What happened to you? Where have you been, I've had the whole Kingdom looking for you" Regina asked, her whole body in horror and confusion.

"Just paying the dark one a visit" Emma replied with a shrug, walking towards the balcony.

"What did he do to you" Regina asked, looking the woman up and down to examine her. Emma just laughed as she felt backwards, landing on a chair that didn't exist moments ago. Regina frowned at this, having never seen the woman use magic; that's when it really hit her. "Oh my god, Swan, what have you done"

"Foolish Rumple underestimated the Queen's good girl and made it easy for me to take his dagger. Now, say hello to the new Dark One" Emma said with a chuckle, holding the dagger with her name on it. Regina couldn't believe her eyes, her whole body was in horror at this. She looked away from the woman, trying to process it all. "Why aren't you happy"

"You thought this would make me happy? Why would THIS make me happy" Regina shouted in anger, her whole body unable to handle this.

"I'm just like you now, we can be dark together" Emma replied with a small giggle, standing up to walk closer.

"I don't want you dark, that's preposterous!" Regina snapped, stepping another step away from the other woman.

"Don't over react. I done this for you, for us" Emma said with a smile, move forward to take the brunettes hands into hers.

"This is not what I want, how could you think it is?" Regina angrily said, snatching her hands from the dark ones grip. "I married a good Princess who talks me out making rash decisions because I'm just mad. I fell in love with a kind heart, why would you think I'd want to blacken that"

"You're evil and I was good, we didn't make sense to the world" Emma replied, looking as if the answer was obvious.

"So you didn't do this for me, you done it to stop people looking and talking about us" Regina asked in anger, growing more and more angry at this.