Chapter 23 - Maria

Start from the beginning

I don't know how long we stay just like this, kissing and grinding against the wall like horny teenagers. I'm so painfully wet and sore from tasting him for what feels like hours. Every groan and sigh of approval that comes from him only turns me on even more. He's never allowed himself to sound so openly pleasured between us and it only encourages me further.

I ignore his protesting growl when I pull away from him and tilt my head to kiss the underside of his jaw, slowly making my way down his neck. His hands tighten on my ass when I suck on his skin, my hands undoing the buttons of his shirt and my fingers sliding down his sides once I get them open.

"You keep touching me like that and I'll fuck you in every hole until you can't stand," he warns in a hard and throaty voice.

I smile against his neck, scraping the skin of his abdomen with my nails. He sucks in a harsh breath and stiffens when I moan in his ear, slow and quiet. "Try me."

I knew what I was doing. I can't help but bite my lip in victory when I'm suddenly flipped over his shoulder, instinctively grabbing the back of his shirt to steady myself when he carries me fireman style.

But I'm not at all prepared when his hand grabs the back of my leggings and panties and pulls them down to my thighs with enough force that my skin tingles with a slight burn. A gasp crawls up my throat when two of his fingers enter me from behind not even a second later.

"Oh God." My grip on the back of his shirt tightens, nails digging into his back. It's everything I can do to hold on as he walks us up the stairs, all the while fingering me and never once breaking pace. I feel so tight and full from this angle that I think I'm already seconds away from orgasm. "Knox, slow down."

"No." His teeth nip the bare skin of my ass and I yelp, clenching even tighter around his fingers. "You should have thought of that before you decided to act like a needy brat. I warned you, wife."

The freaking dip. Excitement and anticipation rushes through me, heightens everything he's doing to me. I'm so wet that he has to add a third finger and I dig my face into his back, crying out.

I whimper from the loss of his fingers when he takes his hand out and throws me down on his bed. His bed, in his room, surrounded by his things. I wish I had more time to look around but my eyes are pinned to him as he puts his fingers in his mouth and sucks my arousal off of them. He places his palms on either side of my head and leans down, pressing our lips together and sliding his tongue inside. I taste myself, and him, and open wider. I think I'm addicted to his kisses.

"I should have stayed away too," I murmur, tilting my head and deepening our kiss.

The rough and calloused skin of his fingertips evoke a shiver through my body when they glide up my neck and grip tightly, momentarily blocking my air.

"Tell me you won't go anywhere," he orders, sucking my bottom lip into his mouth. He releases it on a bite. "Tell me this is it."

My pulse is racing so fast for a moment I fear I might actually pass out. I know what he's asking me. It's nothing of the technical sense—me leaving the house like that again. He's asking that I won't leave him. And I could swear I feel my chest crack open to invite him in like a fool. I promised to keep him out at all costs and yet somehow, we got here.

My heart is officially on the line the moment I say the words I fear and he needs. "Yes."

His eyes flash and that's all I see before he grabs my face and kisses me again. I keep waiting for him to do more but it somehow always goes back to the kissing. It's like now that he's done it he can't bring himself to do anything else. And that's completely fine with me.