Chapter 11 : Broken Hearts

The world is a dark place , filled with shattered hearts and flooded with people's tears  and most of all evil is it's life source . 

It was 1:00 pm and I had not gotten up from my bed , the world felt empty and my heart , well , lets just say it was not there anymore . 

Even though , I had fun with my brother yesterday , nothing can ignore the fact that true love , or love at first sight or even that stupid word they call soulmates is all but a bloody lie!

What has happened to me ? 

I was on my bed listening to heartbreak anniversary , which is # now my fav song and stuffing chips into my face and tissues all over my bed . 

This was a classic day for me , right ? 

An hour later , Emily had burst open my door , like girl the door was not even looked , what was the point of that . 

Emily : girl , get ure ass up . 

No ! 

Emily : don't make me drag u 

but what's the use 

 Emily : y/n m/n l/n  !

Why are u hurting ure self ,

 It's not ure fault . Girl u are beautiful ,

 talented and the most nicest person, ik 

, u deserve to be happy and  

i'm gonna make sure of that , no matter what . 

awww , u gonna make my cry 

Emily : Now , I want u to get up , 

get ready and walk that door like a bad bitch 

and don't give a shit about what ,

 anyone does or says .

ye !

Emily : and pls go take a shower , like god ! 

dont need to be rude about it , sheesh . 

Emily : get in the bathroom and i am picking u an outfit . 

not to scandalous , pls 

Emily : i don't make promises , honey . 

I had done my afternoon routine , since it was like 2:30 pm and Emily was on her phone in the living room and just as I thought , she picked me a scandalous outfit , like where did she get this. ?

I was not gonna wear that , so I changed into something more appropriate but nice .