(IF U HATE THEM IM SORRY! I DO TOO)

"Petra, I don't like any of those," I complained, laying on my bed. "Just choose one," she groaned, showing me to them.

"Fine! I'll go with that one." I pointed to the dress she was giving me. 

(whichever dress you chose)^

"What will you be doing when I'm off?" I asked, looking over at Petra.

"I'll probably just stay here and eat tons of food," she said, avoiding eye contact.

"Right..."

1 Day Later

"Wake up!!" 

"Today's your big day!" Petra said, shaking me out of bed.

"I don't want to go," I groan, covering the pillow with my face. "You have to!"

"Petra, it's like 5 am right now!" I yelled while she took off my blanket. 

"(Y/n) you went to bed at 4 in the MORNING! Do you want to know what time it is, right now?" She yelled, opening up the blinds.

"It's 3 in the fucking afternoon!" She screamed, making me jolt from bed. "You're not serious, are you?!" I asked, going downstairs.

"OH NO," I panicked, looking at the time.

"You only have 2 hours to get dressed," she spoke right behind me.

"Geez, thanks," I spoke, heading into the bathroom. "Anything for you," she sarcastically smirked, taking out a brush.

"Put your head back, let me do your hair," she said while I sat down.

(your bathroom is like a salon ;))

"What do you think Erwin is going to wear?" She asked, looking at the mirror. "Most likely a suit," I said, scrolling through my phone.

"I'm sure I'll get caught with him," I spoke, making it silent. 

"What if they find out I'm going on dates with both of them?"

"What will happen to my career?"

"(Y/n)! Calm down!" Petra spoke, finishing up my hair.

"Everything will be alright, trust me," she spoke, putting volume in it.

"Now hurry up and put on your dress he'll be here any minute," she said while I got up from the chair.

"I'm going," I smiled, heading into my wardrobe.

I looked into my closet and grabbed the dress. 

After putting it on, I decided to wear some jewelry to go with it.

"(Y/n)! He's here!" Petra yelled while I'm rushing to put some high heels on.

"I'm coming! Wait for a bit!" I yelled, struggling to get up.

I head downstairs to see Erwin Smith in a tuxedo and some flowers.

"You look beautiful," he spoke, handing the flowers over to me. "Thank you," I reddened, setting them in the vase.

"You look handsome yourself," I smiled, grabbing one of my purses. 

"Well, off you go!" Petra smiled, whooshing us out. 

"Have fun!" She yelled before closing the door. "May I?" Erwin asked, gesturing his hand out.

I smiled and wrapped my arm around his. 

"We better hurry before the paparazzi come," he smiled, opening up the car door for me.

He drove up until our destination had arrived.

"This place is fancy," I spoke, looking over at him. "A beautiful place for a beautiful girl," he smirked, making me smile in response.

"Let's wait until there are a few people," I said, looking out the window.

"I don't mind," he replied, turning off his car. 

"I apologize for the late notice," he said, looking over at me.

"Oh, It's alright! As long as everything works out!" I smiled at him, looking over outside to see a familiar person.

It was Levi...

With another girl.