5. First Date

I was out shopping on what to wear for my 'special occasion' in five more days. I know that things aren't going to end up well.

The paparazzi are always right behind me, trying to find some way to stir up some drama. 

Erwin said he'll be taking me to a fancy restaurant called Lucious Factory.

I don't have any idea what Petra is planning. For all, I know she could dress as someone way different and follow me.

Not wanting to be seen is my top priority. I don't want to get mixed up in a love triangle.

At the moment, I was off of modeling for this week since I'm caught up with all of it. I was just eating cocktail shrimp while watching reality tv.

Petra was out with some friends to grab a drink and catch up with stuff. 

I looked over to the side to see my phone buzzing. 

Erwin.

"Hello?" I picked up, looking at the tv.

"Change of plans," he said, making me sigh on the other line.

"About our date?" I asked, laying back.

"Yes, instead of five days until our date, it's going to be tomorrow," he addressed, causing me to get up from my couch.

"Why so sudden?" I questioned, turning off the tv.

"I have interviews to catch up on," he said while I tried to text Petra.

"It's alright! What time will you pick me up?" I asked, walking up to my bedroom.

"At 5:30 pm," he replied, waiting for my response.

"Okay, sounds good. I'll see you then," I said before hanging up the phone.

I looked at my contacts to text Petra to come back whenever she's done.

Petra🦋

iMessage
1:12 PM

Petra! You there?!

Yea! What is it?

It's tomorrow!🏃‍♀️

YOUR DATE?😬

Please help me🔫

Okay! I'm on my way!😟
Love me some drama😌

Thank you!🙏
Read 1:15 PM

10 Minutes Later

"Finally!" I sighed, watching her close the door from behind. "I had to stop to get a hamburger," she laughed, setting the food on the counter.

"Can you help me do my makeup for tomorrow and help me decided what to wear?" I pleaded, rubbing my eyes.

"Off to your closet!" She pointed, running up the stairs. 

Picking an outfit

"Okay! You only get to choose one out of four, okay!" Petra spoke, digging into my dresses.

"It's not like I have any cute dresses. All of them are in the wardrobe at the agency," I spoke, disliking the dresses she was choosing.

"Look at these!"