1. Public

~unedited ~ ignore any errors ~

"Petra! Where are you?" I asked, heading downstairs. "I'm making food!" she yelled while I went towards the kitchen.

"Why so early?" I asked, grabbing the plates from the counter. "You have a to model today, and! you need something to eat before you leave."

"I appreciate it, but I don't start until 1:00 pm Petra. It's 7:32 am right now," I groaned, looking outside the window.

"Will you look at that! The paparazzi are already at your house," she sighed, closing the blinds.

"Shoosh them away," I responded, chuckling the way she holds her spatula. "How am I suppose to do that?" she asked, placing the food on the plate. 

"Dress up like me and cover your face. You then head outside and go into my car and drive away," I stated, eating my bacon. "Your boss won't like that," she sighed, sitting down.

"Please don't bring him up," I groaned, picking my food. "Oh c'mon (Y/n)! He's the one who made you famous," she exclaimed, pushing my arm. 

I looked over at her and gave her a side glare.

"Oh!! You mean that!" she smirked, nudging my elbows.

"Just tell him you're not interested in him," she said, putting syrup on her pancake. "I don't want to hurt his feelings, Petra. Also, what happens if he decides to take me off the magazines," I spoke, making her laugh a little.

"He can't do that (Y/n)," she replied, eating the last of her food. "Oh, trust me he can; this is Erwin Smith we're talking about," I said, placing the plates in the sink.

"He can't be that bad," she sighed, cleaning up the dishes while I went on my phone. "I could take you with me if you'd like," I asked, scrolling through my phone. 

"One day!" she beamed, turning off the sink. 

"Petra! look at this!" I screamed, giving her my phone.

"Oh, this isn't good," she sighed, read the page. "Was this yesterday's interview?" she asked, ticking on the next page.

"Erwin Smith, also known as the boss of the famous (Y/n) (l/n), stated he has planned to ask her out after her big cover," Petra read, looking up at me.

"Keep going," I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Apparently, on yesterday's interview with the young publisher Historia Reiss, Erwin Smith hinted about his feelings for (Y/n)."

"When I first took a glance of (Y/n), I had thought she would make a wonderful model. I had walked up to her, asking if she was interested. Though she was a little shy, something I like about women. I was head over heels for her," Petra spoke, reading exactly what the article said.

"Petra, what do I do?" I worryingly asked, looking at her. 

"Don't you worry! Everyone knows I'm your best friend, so I'll help clear things up. You just worry about what to wear," Petra said, assuring me.

"I really can't ask for a better best friend than you," I smiled, getting up from my seat. "Hey! You're letting me live with you at your big mansion," she chuckled, grabbing her purse.

"Let's go," she said. "Where?" I asked, putting on my shoes. "It's a surprise!" she grinned, knowing I hate surprises.

"But where! And how are we suppose to get through the paparazzi?" I questioned, looking out the window.

"We don't," She stated, opening the door. "Petra! what?!" I yelled. "Steal the spotlight (Y/n) you can't ignore it," she spoke, leaving out the door.

"This girl," I sighed, following behind her.

Tons of white flashes were on me while the paparazzi were asking questions. Petra enjoyed taking pictures and posed for the cameras.

"Miss (Y/n), when will you and Erwin smith get together!"

"Are you planning to say yes to him?!"

"When will your next modeling cover be?!"

"Are you interested in anyone at the moment?!"

The paparazzi's asked, making me turn around to answer their questions.

"Um, I'm not sure. Right now, I'm just focusing on my career. Sometimes these questions aren't to be made public. But whoever is interested in my job, my next cover will be around or month or two," I said, walking away to the car.

"Petra! drive!" I exclaimed while Petra drove off.

Hange's Pov

"Oh my goodness! She just answered my question!" I spoke on the phone.

"Four-eyes, stop fangirling and get your ass to the company," asserman said.

"Levi, stop being an ass! The famous model (Y/n) just replied to my question!" I yelped, heading towards my car.

"Who the hell is even that?" he asked, sighing on the other line. "Are you serious?! I'll have to show you!"

"I don't care, I'm not interested in snobby rich people," Levi spoke. 

"Levi what are you even saying. You're famous yourself," I laughed, making him sigh on the other line. "But, I'm not snobby like them. I'm doing something good for a living," he said.

"What question did you ask in the first place?" Levi requested. "Oo! I asked when her next modeling cover be!" I spoke, waiting for Levi's reply.

"Okay, now get your ass over here. We have a lot of buyers," he said, hanging up.

 I wonder how I should publish the next article!

The previous one I published about Erwin Smith and (Y/n) went viral!

I looked at the message I got from Levi, knowing he's about to snap.

"Now!" he texted. "okay, okay!" I replied, heading to my car.

"Until next time (Y/n)."

Your Pov

"I'm relieved to know that people are interested in my career than my relationship life," I spoke looking over at Petra.

"It's the other way around," she teased, making me scoff.

"So, where are we going?" I asked, looking out the window.

"I want you to meet a good friend of mine," she talked, smiling at me.

"Why would I want to meet them?" I asked, confused as to why this would be a surprise. "I think you guys would get along," she spoke, turning right on the road.

"Do I know them?" I asked. "No, since you're in modeling. But! he's famous like you," she said, confusing me on this famous person.

"What's their name?" I requested.

"Well, this isn't going to be a surprise no more," she breathed, stopping the car.

"His name is Levi Ackerman."