23: You're fired

Previously:
You six, come with me." There was a head of the GRDA. "They need you now more than ever, and they'll ow you big time."

3rd person POV:

💀🖤at the Grim Reaper Dispatch Association🖤💀

"What do you mean we're fired!" Will said. "You can't fire me, sure you can take away my death scythe but you'll never find a reaper like me!" Grell said. "We have so many reasons to fire you, it's practically a novel," a head of the association said. "We're telling the truth," Ronald said. "Oh that you got turned into toddlers accidentally by a witch, come on even Adrian can come up with a better lie," the head said. Everyone looked at him and he was laughing his ass of.
"Ihihihihit's true. I can come up with a better lie. Hi hi hi, but they aren't lying, we did turn into toddlers."
"Now really, this is—"
"Don't fire them!"

(Y/N)s POV:

The closer I got to the office, the more I believed what Sasha said. And when I opened those office doors and saw the six kids I found all grown up, I fell on my knees. "Oh my god you boys literally grew in a day," I said. Grell and Ronald came to help me up, "We wanted to tell you everything, it was my idea but they said no." "Oh shut up Ronald, our careers are hanging on the gallows here," Grell said. "And by the way luuuuv the outfit you have on, you could almost be my sister." "Thanks, you and that red coat of yours inspired me." She looked like she wanted to cry. "Well it looks like you won't have a hard time looking for a job, now I want the five of you out—"
"No," it was time to act like a mother, "you can't fire these reapers," I said. "And I'm not sure what you want with him," I pointed at Undertaker, "but I'm pretty sure you can't do it either." The heads looked at each other, the room was so quiet I could hear my heart. "If you can give us good reasons as to why we shouldn't fire them, then they won't be fired." Oh this'll be easy, thanks to Sasha who told me a few things about them.

Will:

"He is one of the hardest working reapers you have, as much as it pains him he picks up the work from Ronald and Grell. When's the last time a reaper did that?"
Speaking of Grell . . .

Grell:

"Sure this girl gets into trouble, misses a few souls, and loses her death scythe. But no one does it better than her, you need a reaper like her. None of the new recruits or others that you already have can take her place."

Ronald:

"As much as he hates it, he does overtime, and he writes an essay of late souls. He spends the night in his office writing for you people."
Last but not least . . .

Eric and Alan:

"I've seen men leave the building together, must be because they work as a team." Or another thing that I'll talk about with them later. "Well no one works as a team better than them, and you know I'm right."
"What's your point with all this," a head said. "My point is you need all five of them: you need the brains, the love, the overtime, and the teamwork." The heads looked at each other. "Wait outside all of you."

They all turned to me, "We can explain," Undertaker said. "Don't bother, Sasha already did, next time don't drink what a demon gives you." "I don't even drink what Grell gives me," Will said. After a few minutes I began fiddling with my fingers, I don't want them to lose their job, and whatever they want with Unnie I don't want that either.

"You all may come in." I walked in nice and calm, but with my hands in my coats pockets, I might just punch them if they say they're fired.
"We thought about what you said, (Y/N)(L/N) . . . And as much as it pains us, William T. Spears, Grell Sutcliff, Ronald Knox, Eric Slingby, and Alan Humpries. You're still working at the Grim Reaper Dispatch Association."
All of us but Will jumped with joy. I couldn't help but kiss Ronald on his cheeks. "I've still got a job," he said. "You've still got a job," that'll have you doing overtime the whole year. "Hey no fare, I want kisses too," Grell said. "Alright come here," two kisses on the cheek, "I actually thought about starting a red clothing line. But I'll need your approval on the designs and shades of red." I think she stopped breathing. "Alright now it's my turn, and I'm clearly her favorite," Undertaker said. Now that he was back to his normal self he was taller, or maybe it was the weird hat he has on. "I missed you pouty face." "Hihi, me too, I cant wait to show you—"
"Now just a minute, we're not done here." I completely forgot we were still in the heads office. "But they're not getting fired," I said. "That's true, but he has late records that he hasn't brought back to the Grim Reaper Library."
"What?" We all said, while he just stood there laughing. "So all he has to do is turn in some books and he's ok?" I asked. "We actually want him to do something else," another head said. At that he stopped laughing and took my hand. "What exactly do you want me to do?" His voice changed, it went from high and creepy to handsome. "We want you to train some new recruits, for just half a year."

"Those new recruits are gonna have a hard time keeping up with me," he said. "Wait, you're actually going to do it?" I asked. "I'll do it on one condition. Every record I turn in is one hundred dollars to an orphanage or hospital to help children." I looked at him and I could only see his left eye. "Very well, Adrian."
Why does that name sound familiar . . . Oh my god. "Adrian Crevan, the Reaper who survived the thorns of death." That's why he has scars, and that explains the drawing of the death scythe. "Hehehe Looks like she figured it out," he said. I may not be the mom, but I hit him on the arm like some moms do. "Not another word from you, or the rest of you. And as for you heads of the GRDA, thank you for not firing them, I'm sure they've learned a lot. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to talk to theses boys and Grell." I turned and headed for the door, "Come on boys," then I grabbed the handle and looked back at the six of them. "We're going home."