8: Their Disney song

(Y/N)s POV:

(BFN) thought that actually spending time at an orphanage would help my look and that I'd tell the public that I'm taking care of kids myself—I am not mentioning those kids. I have spent time with children and donated money, but this time . . . it felt different. "An album for kids and pre-teens?" (BFN) asked. "Yeah, I mean those kids like my music, and with some already here, they're kinda rubbing off on me." "Well then, down to the recording studio."

🎼time skip🎼

Will: Make a Man Out of You (Mulan)

I heard on the news that some new reaper recruits were doing bad, and Will just shook his head at the TV. "What, do you think you can make men out of them, Will?" He just pushed his spectacles up. "Hey that's not half bad, (BFN) write this down, 'make a man out of you'."

Grell: Poor Unfortunate Soul (The Little Mermaid)

"Well I just finished a song on souls, Grell what should I call it?" She scribbled something down, POOr unFOrtunIT SouLs, "I like it." That was the title from the beginning but she doesn't need to know that.

Ronald: Hakuna Matata (The Lion King)

"I like the idea no worries, but something's missing," I said. "Hmmm . . . I got it, Hakuna Matata, a friend of mine from Africa said it means no worries," Zoey said. "Hmmm, Ronald what do you think?" He gave me two thumbs up.

Undertaker: Friends on the other side (The Princess and The Frog)

"You know one time I got my fortune told by a fortuneteller, and she said that I had friends on the other side," Victoria said, "it's sad because it's true." Friends on the other side . . . the other side, I looked at Undertaker, we were thinking the same thing. "Let's get the cookies then we'll start writing."

Eric and Alan: Bella Notte (Lady and the Tramp/I wanted to write can you feel the love tonight but I didn't want 2 songs from the same movie)

"Alright Eric, Alan, time for dinner." When we got to the dining room there were plates of pasta. "Hmmm . . . " "What are you thinking?" (BFN) asked. "I'm seeing a romantic song played with a acoustic guitar alongside a violin, and with an Italian name."

Everyone: The Court of Miracles (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

Me, (BFN), and the toddlers were down in the recording studio, we were listening to music while they played. "*sigh* I can already see these toddlers as Grim Reapers." They all looked at each other and I'm not sure if it was giggling or laughing, but it sounded weird. "Yeah but they'll have to make it out alive from their last test, collecting a soul in the human world. That'll be a miracle since the record tends to fight back," (BFN) said. "Are you quoting words from my song." "That song is only 32 lines." "Hehe, I know it's a little one just for all of us." Only 4 out of 6 were giving us hugs, Grell was trying to kiss Will. "(Y/N) you think they know each other?" "Maybe their families do. Still got nothing on them."
"Nada, I hope someone or something will turn up soon."