10: How they make you happy when you're sad

This one's nice and simple.

Will:

One day Cleo told me that Will wanted to see me in the library, I don't know how she knew that since he doesn't talk much, but when I went into the library he was there. "You called little one." he handed me a piece of paper, there was a poem on it. when I finished reading it I took him into my arms. "If you don't become a Grim Reaper, you can be an author or my song writer."

Grell:

We both played dress up, in the end she looked like she could be my sister.
"Let's see if there's a flower crown that goes great with this outfit," I said.

Ronald:

He'd try and tickle me or he'd make funny faces. I was always better.

Undertaker:

We made those bone biscuits and ate them all, except for one with a happy face on it. He gave it to me. "Thank you kind reaper," I just had to brake it in half and share. "Cheers," when we finished I burped and he laughed, "hey a friend of mine once said 'better out then in.'"

Eric and Alan:

These two held onto my legs, or arms, or hug me with a smile on their faces until I'd put a smile on my face. "Alright you two win, come on time for TV."

All of them:

I walked into the lounge and there were six toddlers around the table with crayons on it. "What is it?" They all pointed at the big paper on the table.
It was the seven of us holding hands onstage, fans cheering on us, me in the middle, and on the back a screen that said 'we are family.' Under that they all signed it, looks like their handwriting improved. Grell gave me a (F/C) crayon, "you want me to sign it?" Eric pointed at the top of my head on the picture, "ok then." After I signed it I hung it up in my room . . . I don't think I've ever been happier.