Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼

Start from the beginning

"Jhoot hain yeh...you can never love me." Sameer gently took off her hands, and stares the fabric of his jacket without any reason.

"Why can't i love you?" She ask him in astonishment, and he answer her - "because you still feel something for your ex, jab tere dil se woh gaya hi nahi hain...toh tujhe mujhse pyar hoga kaise?"

"Aur agar main kahu ki mujhe aapse sach me pyaar hone laga hai, Toh kya aap manege?" Naina ask him with seriousness on her face, and finally sameer looked her, and said while touching his one finger on her soft cheek - "Prove it naina...sabit kar ki tune apne past ko completely bhula diya hain, and now you are totally mine."

"I don't have to prove anything sameer, mein janti hoon ki me totally devoted wife hoon, I can never cheat you by having some feelings about my ex." She said in stubbornness, and when she prepared herself to get up, sameer catch her wrist, and ask her in uneasy tone - "Sirf ek baat bata de mujhe. Do you love me?"

"Sameer please let me go." Naina uttered in restless look, but he was persistent to get his answer today. He ask her again, while putting pressure on her delicate wrist - "I am not asking you to say I Love You...sirf itna toh bol de ki tujhe mujhse pyar hain."

"Do you love me?" She turn back to ask him, and sameer immediately answer her - "Yes, zarurat hi nahi thi yeh question karne ki...because agar mein tujhse pyar nahi karta na, toh tere is dream place pe nahin aate hum honeymoon pe."

"Mera jawab bhi yahi hai fir." Naina said with nervous smile on her lips, and he ruffles his silky hair in happiness.

"So finally my naina is in love again?" Sameer ask her with wide naughty smile, and she shyly nodded her head in yes, and said - "Aapse pyaar karne ke alawa aur koi option hi nahi tha."

"Main aur koi option kabhi dunga bhi nahin tujhe. You are only mine, samjhi?" He said in possessive look, and going closer to her face, he crashes his rough lips against her shivering ones, and kiss her so passionately. He was holding her hair in his grasp very firmly, and was dominating on her completely.

Naina was trying to break the kiss, because she was feeling breathless now, but her romantic husband wasn't letting her go away even a inch, and was kissing her more lovingly. They both stood under the beautiful sky, and god were the witness of their love, and affection for each other.

"I am very scared to lose you, Naina, past ke dhoke ke baad, tune hi mujhe sambhala hain, tune hi sahara diya hain mere toote dil ko. Now I can't even imagine my life without you, please don't ever go anywhere, leaving me alone again." Sameer was tenderly holding her face, and was looking into her eyes, which was reflecting the fear she was feeling in her heart, by seeing his odd behaviour.

"Sameer aap aisa kyun keh rahe hai? I am with you ok? Koi humein alag nahi karega." Naina assure him, and he nodded his head in yes like a kid, and takes her in his embrace strongly.

"Like you, i also loved someone so deeply, so madly...but usne mujhe aisa dhoka diya, ki main mahino tak khud ko torture karta raha. Usi ki wajah se mujhe itni drink karne ki aadat lagi hain, warna pehle mein nahin karta tha. So now mera behaviour isliye aisa hain tere saath, because us ladki ke baad if i have felt something for someone in my heart, then it's you. I am very possessive for you, because i want you...I can't live without you, meri life ke har step pe mujhe teri zarurat hain naina. Please stay with me." Sameer was literally having tears in his eyes, which made naina shocked beyond any limits. How can he cry for her? she has seen many boys, but no one has ever cried for her. She lovingly erase his tears, and promise him - "I will never leave you sameer...aapko bilkul darr ne ki zarurat nahi hai, jaise aapko dhoka mila hain pyaar me, waise mujhe bhi mila hain, mein aapka dard ache se samjh sakti hoon, now together we both will heal our old wounds. Ok?"