"We were just talking about what we're doing later," Tubbo filled her in on what they were doing. "Tommy wants to go yell at people who call chips fries."

Aspyn rolled her eyes, "Tommy—"

"Wait— what do you call chips in the Philippines?" Tommy asked suddenly, a look of interest in his eyes as he pondered on the subject. "I swear, if you say fries—"

"Ay nako, tong batang ito," Aspyn mumbled in a borderline whine.

"That's a long way to say fries," Tubbo laughed.

Aspyn shook her head with a grin, but didn't bother to correct Tubbo. The trio continue to talk about their plans, as well as the vlog that Karl was preparing. They revealed that they would only be together for another week now that TwitchCon was over, but that Aspyn would be staying another two weeks with Karl and Alex.

"What's it like being altogether?"

"Fucking annoying," Tommy answered first, his harsh tone not matching the wide smile on his face. "They wake me up — 7 in the fucking morning — but then let George and Angel sleep in until 12. IT'S UNFAIR!" He complained.

They logged onto the SMP, with Tommy stealing things from everyone since he knew they couldn't log on. Aspyn was sure chat would snitch, but didn't say anything. They're in the middle of stealing from Karl's few chests, when George walked through the door without a knock.

"We're streaming!" Tommy huffed in frustration. George walked over to Aspyn's chair, placing a hand on the back of the furniture while the other waved excitedly at the camera.

"Hello!"

"Gogy, please. Flirt somewhere else!" Tommy continued to complain, even threatening to stand up to reveal how short George really was.

"Tommy, she hasn't slept in 32 hours," he rolled his eyes, his fingers absentmindedly playing with the ends of Aspyn's hair while he argued with the teen. "Let her sleep," he reasoned with them. It was true — Aspyn was up finishing something for work, and later, she was spending time with her friends and had neglected her own body's wants and needs. But George was quick to notice how she'd doze off every so often, and knew the girl needed a few hours of sleep before she could feel replenished again.

Aspyn rose from her seat, earning a series of whines from the younger Europeans.

"Nooo, it was our turn with Angel, what the hell?" Tubbo frowned, earning a soft chuckle from Aspyn.

"I'll take a nap and then we can go somewhere later— just the three of us. Bye chat!" She waved as she was pulled out of the room by a determined George.

Back in her room, she pulled George into the bed with her, his arms easily finding their way around to hold her waist. Aspyn wondered if he could feel her heart beating against his chest. Neither of the two realized they could feel the other's, the beating of their hearts synchronizing like a perfect duet.

"It's so cold," Aspyn murmured against his shoulder, practically shivering. "Why does Dream like the house so cold?" She whined, feeling a chuckle rumble in George's chest. He unhooked an arm from her waist and reached over to a nearby chair, grabbing one of his hoodies and throwing it over her.

Aspyn bit her lip to stop herself from grinning, and let out a small thank you as she slipped on the overly large hoodie. She fell asleep with ease, as did George, feeling safe wrapped in each other's arms.