017

real life !

real life !

Aspyn turned the box over to read the instruction of the box as her sister laid a towel under her hair. They were in the bathroom, their parents are out at work which left the siblings alone for the first full day that Aspyn and Karsyn were back. The Beatles' In My Life was blasting on the small speakers, with the two humming along under their breath.

The brunette stared at her reflection, pondering on the length of her hair. "Do you think I should cut it too?" She watched as her sister turned around, inspecting her hair.

"If you want to," she hummed in approval, toying with her hair. "I think it would look nice." Aspyn took another minute to think about it before looking up at her.

"Can you cut it up to here?" She placed her hand just a few centimetres below her shoulders. Rhea quirked a brow, her lips perking up to a slight smirk.

"Like the Dora haircut we both had when we were little?" She teased light heartedly, folding her sister's hair to see how it would look like. Aspyn rolled her eyes at the memory, remembering how much they both hated that haircut.

Groaning, she shook her head. "No— God, no. Never again." She laughed. She thought it would look cuter than it did before, now that she knew how to style her hair. And perhaps her bangs would help to make it more pretty as well.

Rhea began cutting her hair, with Karsyn trudging in every other minute to complain about himself being bored. Now that he didn't have his set-up, all he would do is play mobile games and bother his siblings. After the sixth time of walking in, he simply took a seat on the tiled floor.

He began playing PUBG on his phone, the sound of gunshots interrupting Rhea's music ever so often. When Rhea finished applying the hair dye, the siblings changed locations and moved to the living room.

"When's the birthday party again?" Karsyn asked from his spot on the couch, not moving his eyes away from the large flat screen TV.

Rhea rolled her eyes, double checking the date on her phone. "Tomorrow night. It's early dinner, but you know how that goes."