012

real life !

real life !

"Thanks for coming! Byeee!!!" George waved furiously at the camera. He had just finished a stream which featured him, Quackity, and Angel. Angel was drawing a small portrait of George on Photoshop, while him and Quackity were talking and making jokes together. It was one of his more less-planned streams, where he felt bored enough to click the "Start Stream" button without a solid agenda.

Alex had gotten a call from Aspyn while the two were bickering about something he couldn't bother to remember now, which had then led to Aspyn joining them and deciding to draw him. George smiled at the drawing as his stream displayed his offline screen. Angel was very talented, but also very humble.

"It's not special, you know." Alex huffed, jealous of the attention George was getting from his friend. "Aspyn drew me too. You know how many drawings she sent me of myself." Alex was so focused on George that he didn't realize his slip-up.

"Aspyn?" George perked up, eyes-widened. His camera was off now, but the three were still in a Discord call together.

Alex clamped a hand over his mouth. "Oh shit— sorry Asp." He grimaced, cursing under his breath. He forgot that George didn't know her real name.

Aspyn laughed and shook it off. It was bound to happen soon, anyway. "No worries. You can call me Aspyn off stream, George."

"That's your name?" George asked to make sure. He traced his lip while being deep in thought. Aspyn, Aspyn, Aspyn. It was a pretty name, but it was prettier on her.

Alex cut in before she could respond. "Obviously, dumbass." He retorts, rolling his eyes at his friend's stupidity.

"I wasn't talking to you." George huffed.

Aspyn rolled her eyes at their constant bickering. She knew that if she didn't cut in know, they would continue arguing until they were interrupted. "Yes," her voice is soft in George's ears, and shuts him up quickly with only one syllable.

"Aspyn," George repeated, simply to try and test it out on his lips. Aspyn swore she could feel her heart stutter. She had never liked her name as much as she did when she heard him say it.