The Rescue

Tauriel could hear them. They were coming fast towards her, and there was nothing she could do. She was alone, how could she fight them all? She strung her bow, aiming into the trees ahead of her. The arrow met it's target, killing the orc instantly. Tauriel strung her bow again and again, each one meeting it's match but there was too many of them. Her daggers slashed through the air as she fought with all her strength. How stupid she was, to come out here all alone, when there had been news of an orc pack for many days... Well, she would pay the price for her thoughtlessness now. Tauriel's eyes widened as an arrow missed her by inches. She was weakening... But she must not stop.
"Tauriel!"
It couldn't be...
"Legolas?" She cried, hardly able to believe it.
Legolas made his way towards her, killing every orc in his path. She ran to him, almost in tears... Had he arrived even a few minutes later, she might already be dead. The orcs began scatter, running away back into the trees.
Legolas grabbed her around the waist, and without even stopping to think, Tauriel kissed him. He kissed her back, holding her so close. Tauriel wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him harder.
Legolas slowly released his hands and ran them down her slender body, and stopped once he reached her ribcage. In return, Tauriel rested her arms around his shoulders whilst hugging him closer.
This had Legolas kissing her more deeply and he poured all of his love into it, so did Tauriel. She had never had a more passionate kiss then this and she wanted it to be unforgettable. He brought her closer to him by cupping her face with both hands before they moved back to lace at the base of her skull, fisting her hair.
He could travel his smooth lips down the column of her neck and rained kisses on her soft skin there, whilst hugging her closer.
Tauriel let out a small moan when he found her sweet spot and decided to stay there for a bit.
"Found it"
After a long time, they broke apart, breathless, but both smiled at each other.

Again these are so short... But sweet♥️ thankyou so much for reading this story, and pleaseeee follow my bestie legolasglco who wrote half of this♥️
Let me know in the comments if you have any ideas for our next one shot!
Love you x