Fabang: My Happy Ending

•••

Quinn sat upon a branch on the tree in her backyard, tears streaming down her porcelain skin. Everyone thought of her as 'perfect' but she knew she was far from perfect. She may have been the most popular girl in school, a cheerleader, and apart of the celibacy club but all that changed when she got pregnant and had her baby. Everyone thinks of her as the 'school slut' now but what everyone doesn't know is she didn't even want to lose her virginity that night.

Her whole life is ruined because of one stupid night, she lost everything. And the worst part is she was really hoping Puck would love her but she knew she was an idiot for thinking he could love anyone but himself. She has cried herself to sleep every single night because of the trauma he left her with.

Shelby Corcoran is raising Beth now because Quinn knew she couldn't raise that baby. She misses Beth if she thinks about her too hard but she doesn't have the financial stability or set of mind to raise anyone. 'At least I can live in my own house now' Quinn thought to herself.

But her house also gives her the awful memories of all the things her father said to her the night he found out she was pregnant. She tries not to think about it too much but it's a little difficult to do knowing your father doesn't love you.

Also knowing she hurt Finn the way she did. He didn't deserve that, she didn't even mean to hurt him but she was scared and didn't know what to do. 'At least he has Rachel now' Quinn thought. It's still painful to think about knowing he wanted to be the father of that baby. She doesn't understand how or why Finn ever forgave her.

She wishes she could go back to simpler times before her life started falling to pieces.

Someone crept up in the back of her mind. Someone that always made her happy and had helped her anytime she was Struggling. Someone that made her forget all the bad in the world.

Mike Chang.

Now if she said this to anyone they'd be rightfully confused because no one ever sees them talking to each other. But they actually grew up together, they used to be neighbors. Quinn lived in a smaller house from when she was a baby up until eighth grade. Mike lived across the street and they would always hang out with each other.

They were best friends actually.

They don't talk as much anymore though. It's not a popularity thing because Mike is a football player so it's not like he was unpopular or anything. They drifted apart a bit once Quinn had moved but the main thing that kept them apart was Mike's girlfriend, Tina Cohen-Chang.

Tina really seemed like a nice quiet girl at first, perfect for someone as nice as Mike Chang. But she got all psycho when Mike had called Quinn to ask about the pregnancy and everything that happened. He sounded so concerned because he knew Quinn wasn't the type of girl that would do something as reckless as that but before she could even explain Tina had started screaming at him. She accused Mike of cheating because he was talking to the 'school slut' and he hung up.

Quinn cried her eyes out that night because she didn't want Mike to think of her that way. Screw whatever Tina or anyone else thought but Mike was the only one who ever truly cared about her.

She took a deep breath and wiped the tears off her face before climbing down the tree and going back inside to fake being happy in front of her mother.