37. 2 months later

Start from the beginning

"I mean we could do that" he tucked his lips in as he pulled me onto his lap. "or we could do something else"

"yea?" i looked around as his hands ran up my thighs till they were at my hips. "it's been a long ass time, Messiah"

"which is why you need it" he grabbed my chin and leaned up, kissing my lips. "let me make you feel good again, Rylan. no strings attached"

"you do look good.. but what about the food?"

"I'll go put it in the fridge" he sat up but still straddled me on his lap. "and you go upstairs and get ready for me"

"sounds like a plan" i got off his lap and he stood up, grabbing my neck and kissing me deeply.

now don't get me wrong, messiah is a great guy and gives good ass dick, but he's definitely not pop 🥴

-

stepping out the shower, i wrapped the towel around my body and stopped the music on my phone.

that's when i saw multiple messages from pop making me roll my eyes.

Bashar why the fuck you gotta dude at ya crib 🤨

Bashar answer yo phone rylan deadass finna pull up on you soon

bashar yo you weird as fuck for that shit. i'm pulling up

etc..

he's so fucking crazy. like he been watching out for me from a distance for awhile now because my dad had popped back up on me last month after we broke up.

i know it scares him.. but i'm tryna live my life. he needs to move on.

have i moved on? no.

but do i wanna get back with him? also no.

Pops an upcoming rapper who has the world in his hands and bitches that will always try to fuck us up.

i should've known he wasn't ready for commitment.

i'm not either tbh.. i'm scared of a lot of commitment shit.

like getting married and having children.

that locks y'all in forever. no matter if y'all together or not.

"Yo what the fuck!" i heard messiah raise his voice making me snap my head over to the door, soon watching it open.

"are you serious!" i mugged pop, pushing him back. "Pop i'm fine! i was in the shower! why the fuck are you so crazy!"

"watch out" messiah said making me look over and i shook my head as my eyes widened, stepping infront of pop.