YEAR 7 - THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC

Start from the beginning

The man shrugged, that was until he saw the newspaper that Y/n was reading before, the girl left it open on the second page.

"This lady."

On that picture stood Umbridge. Could they never get rid of her?

•••••.*.•••••

"So you're sure about this?"

"Yep."

"We wait for them and then we enter the ministry." Harry told them the plan

They are going to use polyjuice to enter the ministry. It would be easier to get to Umbridge that way.

Y/n saw a small woman coming at her way. Unfortunately, the woman turned around last minute, so Y/n couldn't see her face.

Slowly, the girl went to her and turned the woman around, without thinking much about it, Y/n punched her in the face.

The Wintergreen took a piece of the woman's hair but gasped upon seeing something else.

"What it is, Y/n?" Hermione asked

"She....She is pregnant. I just punched a pregnant woman! I'm becoming a criminal!"

Hermione looked at the woman in a apologetic way. She put the strand of the woman's hair in the potion.

The friends drank their potions. It was the first time that Y/n was drinking this potion. Suddenly, she felt her body changing. She looked down and now could see a very visible belly.

"I'm pregnant." She whispered

They entered the bathroom, Y/n went close to the toilet. She was disgusted to know that she needed to go in there.

The things she does to save the world.....

She put her feet inside the toilet and gave it a discharge.

When the girl looked around, they were in the ministry.

"I can't believe that your crazy plan worked."

Hermione smirked and nodded.

They entered the elevator and were shortly joined by Ron and Harry.

"We need to find Umbridge and get out of here." Hermione said

A man got inside the elevator and smiled at Y/n, or well, at the woman that the girl punched.

"Hi." He kissed her on the cheek

Y/n immediately looked at the others, but saw that Hermione was looking elsewhere. She followed her eyes and saw a gold band around her own finger. Looking at the man's finger, she saw the same ring on his finger.

She was married and pregnant.

The door of the elevator opened again, and Umbridge entered.

"Good morning." She said and then looked at Y/n "Hello, Odette, you're glowing."

"Thank you."