Author's Note

Hello friends! I just want to start by screaming a big thank you for taking the time out of your amazing lives to read my little story!

I've had this scene in my head for so so long (when I say I've had it in there for a long time, I mean it) and it feels amazing to finally get it out of there and share it with the wonderful world that is Wattpad. And as my first published story! Ever!!!!!

Seriously, there are not enough exclamation marks in the world to describe how happy I'm feeling right now.

Now, I need to get one thing out of the way, that is the end of the story and there will not be weekly updates. (sorry to crush your dreams but what did you expect when you came over here?)

I really just wanted to say thank you for reading this and for being here! You rock!

I also want to give a huge thanks to my sister for making the wonderful cover art!! Guys, she seriously drew the whole thing on her iPad!! How amazing is that? I was there to make a few executive decisions on what went where and such, but she drew it all, and for that I am forever grateful.

I've tried writing Wattpad stories before and I always come up short because I get hung up on little things like background information on all the characters (even the background characters had background information in my scrap novels) or what the exact date and time was at every given moment (don't judge, the perfectionist in me will not be tamed).

Anyways, my sister told me I should just write a one-shot, so I did! And here we are.

Even though this story is very short, I still love it with all my heart and I am very attached to the characters (they're just so precious).

When I showed my sister the very rough first draft of this, one of the first things she said was "They're gonna be so mad at you for ending it there." Oh well! You guys will get over it.

She also gave me the idea to tell you guys that if this story reaches 100 votes, I will continue it.

Naturally, I said yes.

So there you have it. The fates of Avery and Max's story lie in your hands!

Be sure to vote, tell your friends to vote, and tell your friend's friends to vote. You guys are my motivator!

Love you guys,

And I hope you all have a wonderful day,

Madi