13 - Truth or Dare

The days bled into weeks, with all three boys slowly stopping the use of any other bed except for Draco's. With all the added contact the three men were experiencing, all of them were feeling more and more tension and frustration concerning their feelings. This caused Pansy to be subjected to even more rants and lectures by Draco, with Hermione sharing her misfortune with both her best friends (at separate times, of course).

Then there was Ginny. Ginny, Ginny, Ginny.

The ginger girl spent most of her waking moments tormenting the older boys. Sometimes more subtly - 'Who's there? Is it your little "friend"?'- sometimes not so subtly - 'If you stare at his arse any more, he might actually realise you like him, loverboys'. Usually, her victims were her older brother and her basically-older-brother-definitely-by-marriage-in-the-near-future-anyway, but occasionally she branched out for a rude joke directed towards the blonde. Every time, Draco would be left bright red and flustered, with Harry and Ron attempting to help him although they would just be pushed away so his embarrassment wouldn't grow even more.

However, the time was drawing to a close for the student's last year at Hogwarts. Still, none of the men said anything, although their pining was so painfully obvious that their love for each other was widely accepted throughout the school. Even teachers began to refer to them as a couple, although none of them caught on. If they had, maybe they would have said something. Maybe the truth would have come out and the trio became official. But they didn't. So everything continues as before.

"Pansy!" Screeched Draco, watching as his world went (quite literally) upside down and his belongings scattered all around the floor. His shorter friend's maniacal laughter was heard, along with a disappointed sigh from her boyfriend. Blaise watched in silent amusement as one of his closest friends hung upside down in the air. The Slytherins were alone outside, their small group spread out on the grass and enjoying the rare sunshine Scotland offered today. Usually, they would be with their group, but the green-clad students haven't spent quality time together as a quadruple in ages. So now seemed like the perfect time.

However, you're not too worried about that. What you are wondering is why exactly Pansy Parkinson was levitating Draco Malfoy upside down. The truth is simple. She was bored. The blonde was once again daydreaming about his "dormmates", and the ravenette wasn't having that. So in a swift movement, the aristocrat was pulled up from his position and held upside down. The sight of the mostly-composed rich pureblood swaying in the wind must have been amusing to a couple of students scattered about the lawn, however, nobody investigated it; used to the pupil's eccentric ways throughout the years.

"For Merlins' sake, put me down!" Draco hissed, embarrassed but mainly annoyed.

Rolling her eyes. a sudden thought entered the young woman's mind. A sly smirk appeared on her face, and with no warning, she vanished all the spells keeping Malfoy suspended. The blonde boy tumbled to the ground, gasping in shock. He landed in a heap on the ground, face-first into the grass. Untangling his limbs while simultaneously scowling at the chucking girl, Draco spluttered and spat out any grass that was still lingering in his mouth.

"Thanks," He croaked, picking at the green blades covering his robes.

"Not a problem, Draco dear!" Pansy replied, cheerily. She grinned at her suffering accomplice, glad that his attention was now diverted back to them. Not to mention that the display the young man made was insanely amusing.

"Are you two children finished?" Blaise asked, shaking his head.

Pointing at Parkinson, Malfoy spoke, exasperated, "She started it! I was behaving perfectly, then this hooligan just snatched me and floated me in the air. Then she had the audacity to just drop me headfirst. What if I had gotten hurt?"