Chapter 1:First key to a broken heart

Začať od začiatku

After hearing him rambling on about their relationship which to be quite honest she wasn't really listening to the words she was just trying to cherish his voice and build up the confidence to do it after a while she decided to cut him off mid sentence and said what she needed to say otherwise she would never do it.

She closed the laptop and took a deep breath in and out. Her throat was still closed up it was actually a surprise to her that she was able to even say goodbye to him as she didn't know if that thing in her throat would allow her.

Replaying what happened and how he was shocked and hurt but tried to cover it up. She knew him to well and she knew how his brain worked to well which felt like a curse at that very moment but most of the time it came to her advantage during the relationship but knowing how his brain functioned made it harder. It made her heart hurt and she wanted to be there for him to comfort him but she was the one who hurt him.

She got up and went to the couch and just cried, eventually the tears refused to not go away. This was one of the hardest things she has ever had to do, it felt like her heart was breaking or there was pain and discomfort but she couldn't quite put her finger on where exactly it was.

She doesn't know how long she was trailed off to another place for but she was brought back by her phone that was ringing. She saw the caller was Penny and she thought to herself that maybe Sheldon had spoken to Leonard already.

She felt a little better that this was the case because he had someone that could help him and get him through this. She quickly wiped her leftover tears but most of them stained her cheeks and she accepted the call so she could put the phone by her ear.

"not really can you come over" she tried to say it not so urgently because she didn't want Sheldon to know how much it hurt her to if he was in the room with her.

When she found out that Penny and Leonard were getting married and she wasn't even going to be there to see it she felt more alone,like she didn't have anybody. She already felt left out of the group and it was only a couple of hours and she knew she was being ridiculous but her thoughts were all over the show she didn't know what to believe anymore.

Her thoughts stopped when she could hear in the background that Leonard yelled Sheldon's name like he always did when Sheldon was being dramatic. Just hearing his name made her heart full but sore like it was tender. Her heart broke more at the thought that Sheldon was freaking out so much and so hurt that he was calling Leonard even if he was in Vegas.

Amy knew as much as Sheldon didn't like to admit it and that Sheldon was so full of himself ,she knew that he cared alot about Leonard like a brother. If he could help it he would never try even if it brought so much difficulty for him to bring his problems to Leonard on his supposed happy day . So she almost cried again just at the thought that Sheldon was in that much pain and he didn't have anyone to turn to .

She continued to speak to Penny as Penny brought her back to reality, she just wished them well on getting married and that she was proud of both of them for finally doing this then she ended the phone call.

It was funny to her how her best friend was starting a new life with her loved one while she was contemplating on ending hers.

True that she said she only needed time to rethink this relationship but to be honest it was as good as gone which she knew that both of them knew this. She guessed the only reason she said what she said was because she was hoping for something just anything that made him fight back and refuse for this. She wanted to know how important she was to him and she wanted him to show her but that was all a dream that she could only hope for.
______________________________________

"okay Bernie, thank you for inviting me. I'm on my way right now" she said as her goodbye and ended the phone call once again. She thought to herself that this was a good thing , she could use a distraction and she needed to be happy for her best friend on this day.

So she went to get her bag and checked if she had everything. Once she mentally made a note of everything, she opened the door then closed it behind her again to only get a surprise to see a tall,thin man that wore his two shirt combo and smelt like talcum powder. She looked up to see Sheldon there and she grew annoyed as she didn't like being surprised. She was trying to use a distraction and seeing him made her feel sad .

"If you must know I'm going to Howard and Bernadette's house to watch Penny and Leonard's wedding" she said and the first question he asked was if she was bringing someone and for some reason it made her heart happy in a way to know he was jealous because it meant he cared right? ,but it also made her hurt just to think that Sheldon would think she could hop into another man's arm so quickly like their relationship didn't mean a thing. Like what they had didn't mean anything and was just an agreement and nothing more.

"can I walk you down" he said so calmly and nicely, she didn't want to smile or she would probably put some crazy thought in his head but she appreciated the gesture so she just nodded and said that it was okay. When he quickly assumed that they were together again she got so infuriated and yelled at herself for not knowing there was a catch,she angryly walked back to her door which was only a few metres away .

What didn't he understand about space. She wanted space to clear her mind and it was already hurting her enough that she did this to the both of them but him hanging around like a lost sad puppy wasn't helping her thoughts. She felt appreciative that he came at least and tried to talk to her about it but I guess her expectations were just a little higher than her reality and she could feel her cheeks starting to feel flushed and she had to breathe a little to calm down.

To be continued...

______________________________________

Thank you so so much for reading this. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope to see you for the next chapter. It would mean so much to me if you let me know what you think.

Thank you so much to Amber,Mariana and Pat for always supporting me no matter what and I love you so much :).