|16| thanks pox

filming has been going on for about a month now and we have shot a lot of scenes in the meantime.

all of our younger castmates have gotten really close.

however this week we had off due to the directors getting chicken pox.

so we decided that we are going on vacation. the obvious solution to this free time.

"did you pack sunscreen?" my mom asked handing me some shoes i picked out for bora bora.

"yes mom, and if i did forget it, i could probably just buy more at the airport or something."

"are you sure. you could never have too much" she said looking through the junk drawer for more sunscreen.

i grabbed her hand "it's just a week. i will be fine."

"make sure you call me at least once a day"

"yes mom. i can do that for you." she came over to give me a hug, slipping some more sunscreen into mg backpack. "just in case"

we laughed and finished checking over the rest of my suitcase when louis came downstairs

"do i need to check your bag too" my mom said walking over to him.

"don't worry my mum facetimed me the entire time i packed"

"oh good. make sure to tell her i said hello."

"will do. i'm so excited. i've never been to bora bora."

"me either." i added.

"it is gorgeous. you all are going to have so much fun." mom said handing us some pancakes.

"i can't believe they all got chicken pox though" lou said in between the bites of pancakes.

"right? thank goodness we weren't there when it was spread"

one of the directors kids got chicken pox from school and managed to spread it to majority of the crew during a meeting.

"we should get going. we want to set up the plane" mom said grabbing the snacks she packed.

and just like that we were on the way to the airport.

royals 😚

omw to the airport

lou 🦔
same

liz 🥦
aren't you two together

lou 🦔
yes?

liz 🥦
i-
nevermind

he's just a little slow

lou 🦔
WHAT

skai 🌄
i can just imagine him saying "wut"

peyton 💰
ahh yes the brit

will i am 🌪
i'm at the airport

fr, are you just like sitting there

will i am 🌪
maybe

lili 🌧🤍
i'm almost there. did you u all pack sunscreen

mads 🧗
wow such a mom

lili 🌧🤍
shut up. we are in charge. they can NOT DIE

china mc🛣
agreed

emily 🤚
if i die, play national
anthem for my grand entrance