|4| 1/190

"i lied"

i woke up and went to workout. i tried to forget what happened last night. like seriously i don't even know you. why would you put me in that position. i wonder if he was awkward with me because i never texted him. i mean i didn't see it until last night but he doesn't know that. he probably feels so dumb. oh my god i probrably made him feel like that. wait why do i care what he feels. i don't. i finished my workout and took a shower. the smell of pancakes coming from the kitchen. i got dressed and went downstairs. when i got down i went to the kitchen. then there she was. lilly. i ran to her "omg why are you here. i've missed you so much." i gave her a huge hug. "you think i would miss my little sisters first day of school. besides paris fashion week." i had forgotten about fashion week. mom and dad told me i should hold off this season because of school. "how long are you here?" i pulled away. "i stopped here on my way to paris so only a day but we will hang out after school okay." lilly is a famous model. lilly rose styles to be exact. i love her but she can be a bit much at times. when she turned 19 she moved out. sometimes she is #1 sister all the way and always there for you and other times it's like she disappeared off the face of the earth until you see her in a magazine. she moved to NYC. very far away from us. she loves her independence. either way i still love her. she pulled me in close "also i saw the TNN blast and i'm curious." shocked i pulled away. we sat down to eat breakfast and 20 minutes later i was out the door. mom and dad decided for school that they would send a bodyguard with me but that's just embarrassing so i give him 20 a day (on top of his normal pay) to leave me be. i walked down the driveway till i was out of sight from the house. the bodygaurd and i parted ways and i was on my way to school. behind me i heard a girl "hey y/n wait up" it was millie. behind her was louis. i let them catch up "hey millie. hey louis. you ready for the first day of school?" millie nodded her head and louis didn't say anything. as we rode to school millie talked to me the whole time about gossip girl and little woman. i like millie. she seems like a nice friend. maybe i will be her emma. louis kinda awkwardly walked behind us. i think i did hurt his feelings.

emma chambie

have a good first day
you fucking senior

thanks em

what's wrong

nothings wrong

bitch i have known you
sense you were 14 i know
when somethings wrong

well louis gave me his number

alright what about that

i threw it away

are you an idiot. he's
literally your type and
he is like a make version of you

doesn't mean i'm attracted to him

so? get to know him as a friend.
i'm not there so you're gonna
need someone

i guess

ik let's stop talking about
louis. what are you wearing?

i stopped and asked millie
to take a pic of me for emma

this