➳ 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

A soft giggle was heard and he whipped his head to where it came from. A woman with silky soft long dark hair with a slim perfect body, but short height. She looked like an absolute angel who fell from heaven. He saw her looking at a bunch of children who complimented her. She looked lovely, cheery and happy as she kindly gave the children some candies from her purse before standing up and waving goodbye at them.

Walking inside the club where he saw her. He never knew why he suddenly fell interested in the woman, who was just sitting peacefully on the stool, drinking a shot of gin as she placed it back on the counter. It was loud and the place was full of barfly yet horny people, who were either making out with some other people or dancing. She was there, seemingly stressed, she looked tired and it made him concerned. He never felt bad for people. This was his first time.

He was a mobster. A monster, who never gave any mercy to other people who begged and cried for forgiveness, he was evil. He was cruel. Why was he suddenly interested in such an 'innocent' woman who had such a soft spot for children. He was a man named, Russia. A country that was powerful and rich. He was there, walking towards the tired country and sat down beside her.

"у тебя все нормально?"