Vidya heard the news from her family about Divagar's rejection after she back from USA. She also shocked to know about Nidhiya's feelings towards Divagar and everything complicated for her. Her family hates Divagar and wanted Vidya to cut her friendship with him. Since she know the truth and Divagar was her only best friend. She tried to explained and console her family but no one listening to her and keep blaming Divagar for Nidhiya's changing behaviour.

She tried to contact Divagar and Vijiya but couldn't reach them. One day, she accidentally listened to Nidhiya's command to make Divagar's and Vijiya's conditions more worst by contacting Vijiya's ex employer to chase them out from the house.

Vidya with the help of her father in law find out about Divagar. She then help Divagar to find him a job at Mumbai of her husband's friend hospital and she also distract the investigator that hired by Nidhiya.

Despite the hardships, Divagar and Vijiya look happy as they enjoy each other presence secretly.

Divagar can sense Vijiya is trying avoiding him. He could bear any problems but not her ignorance. He know that Vijiya too love him but her inferiority complex barriers her from getting close to him.

He wanted to put end of her hide and seek game. Therefore, he prepared everything and confessed his feeling towards her. Vijiya was surprised but she couldn't control her happiness and reciprocate his confessed by hugging him.

Divagar and Vijiya were working really hard in their work for their better futures.

With their dedication and determinations, they able to come out from their struggles. Divagar able to open his own clinic and Vijiya too finally purchased her own art gallery studio. Six month later, Vijiya was pregnant with Divya but no one know about the news except for Vidya and Vimala.

They named Divya with their initials after she born. Div from Divagar and Ya from Vijiya.

Vidya gifted a necklace for Divya on her first birthday that was crafted with her name and birthday date.

Although Divagar's father cut ties with him but his sister still keep in touch with him and finding a way to bring her brother back to their family.

Vimala told her family about Divya. Beginning, her father ignore her but later when Vimala keep sending Divya's pictures to their family group. The love and curiosity on little Divya win their heart and brought them to forgave her parents.

Divagar and Vijiya was on the way to airport after received the news from his sister about his father agreed to meet them. He didn't tell Vimala about his departure as he wanted keep surprised.

It was raining heavily when they went out from their house and the road to airports is very curvy and was slippery with rains.

Divagar couldn't control his car  as his car tyre look a little bald. He forgot to change tyre in his busy schedule. The car suddenly hit the divider of road then a tree.

Divagar was died on the spot as the tree branch pierce in his chest when he blocking himself to protect Vijiya and Divya from getting injured.

A tourist car stop when its passed by and call ambulance when they saw the accident. One of tourist guy get down and saw Vijiya holding Divya while crying hugging Divagar.

Vijiya passed Divya to him and asked him to go away from there as the gas was leaking and it's will burst in any moments.

The police contact Vijiya's brother informing about the accidents and Divya. Vasudevan took Divya with him and left her in front of orphanage.

The days passed and no one know about Divagar's and Vijiya's accidents. Vimala trying search his brother after couldn't contact for a year.

Vidya saw Divya at orphanage when she visit orphanage with her mother and then only she know about Divagar's and Vijiya's death. She couldn't adopt Divya because she scared of her family especially Nidhiya.

After searching for years, Vimala founded about her brother and her sister in law passed away. She also founded about Vijiya's family run away with her brother's property but she couldn't find anything about Divya. At first, she thought Vijiya's family took her with them and later found out they didn't.

Vimala and her family didn't give up in searching about Divya. They hired many investigators and blackmailing Vijiya's father and brother to let them know about Divya but nothing work out.

Finally after five year, Vimala founded Divya and from that day She secretly watching her. She wanted to bring Divya with her but scared with how Divya would take out if she know about them.

Vimala's father took decision to married Divya with Siddhart after she became adult. So that, she would be able with them without telling her the truth.

But before they could approach her, Divya went to UK for her higher study. So they wait until Divya graduate before proposing her to marry Siddhart.

Siddhart strongly oppose to marry Divya and he blackmailing them that he will run away if they keep forcing him. Ramachandran doesn't want the history to repeat so he let Siddhart as his wish. He already regret with his decisions on disown Divagar and made him lose his life.

I would update next chapter when I received at least 25 votes.

I don't want to do this but the vote rate really disappointing me. I loss my interest to keep updating regularly because of this.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read.

Thank You