Million Dollar Wreck

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS, VOTES, ETC. PLEASE COMMENT MORE WHENEVER YOU GUYS ARE WONDERFUL THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL.

How did you get that way? I don't know

You're screwed up and brilliant,

Look like a million dollar man,

*Lukes P.O.V*

After desert, and walking our way to the car.

"Luke, what's your story?" Indie hesitently asked me.

I pondered for a moment, letting her into her side of the car. I entered my side of the car, driving out of the parking lot, I told her my story.

"I was 17, young, naive, I had no idea what I was doing. My father was dead, my mother is in a state of shock. It came down to the day, of all days, the day of the reading of my fathers will."

"To my company, I leave my son Luke, the full company and it's shares."

That's when it all started.

*2 years before*

"Like you're going to be some young hot shit, you aren't going to be anything but a reason you drive this company into the goddamn ground," Arnold Jenson, my fathers long term bastard of a partner, sneered at me.

"Fuck you, you're fired." I said that way too much to people trying to double cross me, my every god damn move they watched waiting for me to make a slip. For two years now I have been in so much hell, I lost weight. God. I was a skeleton. The hour I fired her I went on international news stations everywhere announcing I had made, an associate and long time friend of mine Harry Styles partner. He was my best mate, next to Calum and the boys.

I found myself drunk every night in the club.

I woke up with some girl strewn across my bed.

"Mmmmmm so what are you doing today?" I don't even know her name would typically ask wanting to know if I'd end up fucking her later.

"Asking you to get your shit out of my room, and please find the door, and see yourself out." I would say rolling over, and they would curse at me, and typically would leave with a path of destruction, around the house.

"Mister Hemmings, you need to find yourself a good girlfriend, settle down man like you, needs a good wife to love and take care of, maybe cook and give me early retirement?" My maid Rosario chuckled, teasingly. God bless this woman, she's taken care of me, my mother committed suicide, last year, my father was her true God given love and her heart couldn't handle the fact that my father had died. Yes I was heartbroken, but in the state I was in? Running an empire, meant no emotion, not even a fucking tear.

I chuckled, "Maybe one day, maybe" taking a sip of my coffee.

I had gone through 10 submissives, until I met her, Vera. God she was a sight, perfect ass perfect tits, and god bless that mouth. I literally have never understood love, until I met her.

I was ready to ask her to marry me, and then she left.

"She left you?" Indie asked jaw dropped, "Why?"

I shrugged my shoulders, and looked at her, and I continued on, "Knowing I was one blink away from a mental breakdown, I told Rosario to pack her things, left Harry in charge, told the boys it was adventure time. So we found where we are now."

"Where is she-?"

"Rosario? She's in Florida for the week seeing her grandchildren." It grew quite again in the car, and I felt like I was rambling aimlessly trying to tell her everything I couldn't tell her in the beginning, for fear she would up and leave. At least in a car she could'nt storm out.

"But the point of you knowing all of this, is that I would've rather I tell you, than you have to find everything out from someone else."

She looked into my eyes, with a look of sarrow, and wanting. Indie always had the look for wanting, and hopefuly I was it. "Yes Luke I understand, and I'm sorry about everything, no human deserves that."

"Thank you, princess" I smiled faintly parking the car in the garage. "Since this night, is supposed to be about romance, and all sexed up, I figured I'd ought as well take you to my favourite spot in the world, other than Austrailia, or as Michael calls it "the sex cave""

She looked at me with genuine concern, "No princess it's not a cave." I swooped her up into my arms, hearing her laugh made my heart melt.

Opening the door to the appartment I owned in the small city 45 minutes away from the house back near the cape. I had planned it all out.

Carrying her over the threshold and placing her gently on her feet.

Running over to my speaker, I pressed play. Music began to fill the room, jazz music, her favourite type of dancing music. I slid over to her, "May I have this dance?"

She giggled, "Yes ,sir you may."

Taking her hand we swayed around the living room, for the first time in years, I felt at peace, whole almost.

"Thank you Luke, for everything." She said looking up at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

"No thank you Princess, so much" I kissed her forehead, god she was perfect.

"Also, I agree,to be your submissive."

My heart stopped, I hadn't brought it up to her, I was honest to God scared to do it, to bring up the idea of giving her to the world just fucking, no love, nothing, just sex and demands. I widened my eyes, "You don't have to do this Indie, you're not even really legal."

"Honestly I don't care, I turn 18 soon" She yawned, "Luke, I'm really tired"

"Alright, bed time I supose." I picked her up slinging her over my shoulder I shut the music off, and made our way acrosse the hall, to the bed room. Laying her down gentely I smiled lookin at her, her golden brown hair all messy and curly, her eyes so wide, her lips a perfect red, she was a goddess, to absolutelty fuck, and she was the most adoreble little thing I'd ever wanted to have, and soon she would be mine.