"She went for a walk. Said she's gonna go grab some refreshers so I let her."

Scarlett then nodded her head and prepared the plates on the table. "I'm actually planning for something..."

"What is it?" Chris asked as he placed the food on the rectangular shaped table.

"I want Rhislett to meet the cast since Robert and Jeremy have already met her. Just want her to get along with them so she wouldn't be left out when we have our vacation next month."

She had a good point and Chris replied, "oh yeah, that's a good idea. But, I don't think she'll be that comfortable, you know? I've seen how awkward she looked when she met Robert and Renner last night."

Scarlett chuckled, picturing out her daughter's face from last night's event. "Downey must've said something?" She raised her brow at Chris.

"Called her an offspring." Chris annoyingly said and Scarlett was only able to frown in return.

"Geez, that man really couldn't find the right words, huh?"

Chris chuckled, "you know Robert."

Scarlett rolled her eyes and shook her head. She was putting the utensils on their plates just when a knock came from outside the door.

Chris was quick to open it and there entered Rhislett with three refreshers in her hands. "I was lucky 'cause there weren't paparazzi surrounding the place and the lady there was so kind. We even talked about some stuff and she also let me have a free taste of their newly made doughnut." The fourteen year old happily told as she handed the refreshers to her father.

"You made friends?" Chris amusingly asked, shotting his eyebrow at Rhislett as they made their way to the kitchen.

"I guess I did."

"That's nice." Rhislett smiled as the familiar voice echoed through her ears.

Her mama was at Chris' house? Not hers?

"I thought we were supposed to meet at your house? But, I'm happy that you're here." The young lady genuinely said as she walked towards her mother and Scarlett pulled her for a hug.

"Didn't go there last night, instead I went here so I wouldn't have to drive from there to here anymore."

Rhislett nodded and eventually let go of Scarlett. "I'm gonna say this again 'cause you just looked to radiantly stunningly beautiful last night. You looked so ethereal, you know?"

Scarlett chuckled, "that's a lot of words to describe, baby, but thank you. But do you know who looked the prettiest last night?" She raised her brow at Rhislett and the girl shook her head, knowing the answer.

"It's you!" Scarlett enthusiastically exclaimed and pinched Rhislett's nose which made the young girl scrunch her face but Scarlett and Chris only laughed in reply.

"When are we heading home?" Rhislett asked, "You'll be staying at your mom's house when we get there 'cause your little sister will be going home too. I'll drop by after I finish some stuff in Boston." Chris replied and Rhislett only nodded her head in reply.

"Everyone, this is Rhislett, our daughter." Scarlett happily said to the people sitting around the table at a private restaurant.