Chapter 21

Hello, everyone! I know saying sorry is not enough. I'm sorry for abandoning this book haha but anyway, I'm back now! It's almost a year since the last time I updated hahaha but I hope you'll like this one🥹🤍

And... this is a not so really quick note. But, please be reminded that this book is a made of fiction, it's literally a fan fiction and it did not nor will it happen in real life. The events here are all made up by the writer's krazy mind (actually, i don't really know why I'm writing this kind of story or plot) and seriously, it's also kind of bothering me on how scarlett is portrayed in this book and I do know she's a wonderful mother in real life but I just didn't decide to write a story like this if not also because of those books(like this also) I've read in the internet. And the things that are happening in real life don't reflect to this story. It's really different. The point is this story is just for fun only and the plot is really really different from real life. This is a fanfiction and it's not real. And I can't rechange it anymore cus it's gonna be a long ride again and also it's the actual storyline of this book. Thank you for reading till here. Thanks also for supporting this story (haha) even if it's kind of overacting sometimes.

]|I{•------» CHAPTER TWENTY ONE «------•}I|[

The smell coming from the kitchen never ceases a smile to form in Scarlett's face. And as she got out of the room to go see who's cooking, her smile grew even wider at the sight. 

It was Chris using the kitchen with an apron wrapped around his waist. Slowly, she took steps towards him and she immediately hugged him from behind. She propped her chin on his shoulder and gave him a chaste kiss on the cheek. 

He giggled, "morning." 

Scarlett smiled and asked, "didn't know you're good at this." She admitted and Chris then turned off the stove and turned around to face her. 

"What else am I not good at?" 

She raised her brow at him as his remark kicked in her head. "I don't know, but… thanks." 

Confusion washed over his face, "for what?" 

"For last night." 

He showed her a genuine smile before cupping both her cheeks. "It was no big deal. I just wanted to make you happy and I'm glad you didn't lash out on me 'cause I brought Rhislett to the premiere." He sarcastically told which earned a roll of an eye from Scarlett.

"Actually, you owe me an explanation regarding that thing."

Chris chuckled and took his hands off her face, "look, she was also a bit hesitant on going there, you know? She wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do but she also missed you, so I brought her to the premiere. It was actually a surprise and I guess you were at least... surprised?"

"I wasn't surprised by your appearance. I didn't really care if you'll go to the premiere or not."

He knew it was a joke. So, he pinched her nose and adored her reaction afterwards.

Scarlett's face scrunched up and she shook her head and turned her back at Chris. Her eyes looked around the room with her eyebrows slightly furrowing. "Where's Rhislett?"

CALEIGH | Evansson¹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara