Chapter 7

A big congratulations to my Scarly and to her hubby (Colin) for your baby boy Cosmo huhu. I cried when I received the news!(T_T) And our Scarly is one in a million guys HAHA. Imagine she sued Disney while on a hospital bed pushing out her baby😀😂.

Alright, here's chapter seven guys!

I hope you'll like it!^_<

]|I{•------» CHAPTER SEVEN «------•}I|[

Scarlett and her three favorite persons had actually ended up spending the night at Rhislett's grandma since the road was slippery due to the snow. It was great to be able to know your mom's family, right?

Everyone asked Callie a whole bunch of questions and she had of course, struggled on answering those and add that to the point of her younger cousins frequently asking her questions about her favorite superheroes and disney princesses. It was somehow annoying but she liked it as much as she liked the turkey Scarlett had cooked for the family.

And her hand?

Oh, she struggled, but got used to it.

The house had only three spare bedrooms, so this is what happened. The boys slept in the other room and the girls in the other also…  Scarlett, Rose and Rhislett had to sleep in one bed. As in together.

If you say it was awkward then that's obviously fine 'cause it was extremely uncomfortable though the bed was comfy and foamy.

Rose was on the other side because the bed was sticking against the wall so the girl wouldn't actually fall off. Scarlett's in the middle and Calliw was on the right side.

Could this be more awkward than meeting your ex-best friend for the very first time again?

"Does it still hurt?" Scarlett asked and her face showed so concerned about her daughter. "Uhm, nope." Was the only answer of the girl and turned her back at her mother.

Callie almost giggled at the little snores of her sister though she couldn't because her mama was still wide awake. "Rhis, you can move a little closer to me so you won't fall off. " Scarlett offered as she stared at the girl for a moment.

"Uh.. I'm fine."

It was the first time they were sleeping together and Callie didn't talk much about it.

Scarlett could see the girl having a hard time positioning her hand so it won't be irritated and she literally felt bad for it. She shouldn't have let her join them in the kitchen.

"Is the air conditioner too cold? I can adjust it if you feel so cold."

Callie shook her head, "I'm obviously good. No need for that."

Scarlett nodded and laid on the bed. She stared at the ceiling and listened to the silent thump of her heart 'cause obviously, how can she even explain the thing that had happened to Chris? Knowing that Christopher is an overprotective father to their daughter.

Just a slight scratch on the skin and he'll be overdramatic. How about the burned epidermis of their Rhislett?

And Scarlett remembered vividly the time when Rhislett was 10 months and was starting to take a step on her own and then she stumbled and fell on her knee. And then Chris overacted and almost became mad at Scarlett for not watching out on their baby.