EMBARRASSED ~ Theo

You knew Theo was testing you.

You had both gone to a party, and to say the least, he'd spent the entire time getting ready hinting that he would rather stay home and do other things. Honestly, it had been awhile since you had, but you hadn't thought he was desperate enough to continue his motives once you'd left the house.

Let's just say you were wrong.

The first bite to his lip could have went by unnoticed, but once paired with the second, showing off his practiced look of seduction, there wasn't room for much questions, and you had a much clearer view of where the night might be headed.

Truthfully, it was oh so amusing to see Theo's flirty side make an appearance, especially because it was just his method of trying to conceal how needy he really was. You could name countless times you've seen it, but the persona came out quite often when you'd begin your own harmless flirting. It could go on for the entire day, the both of you hinting at suggestive themes. Even with the back and forth flirting Theo would eventually get to the point where he couldn't take it. He'd try to throw off the fact he'd gotten so flustered and instead blame you for the uncomfortable situation in his pants. So to have him doing these things now, not to mention in public, were stretching his own limits.

Wanting to see just how far he'd go, you ignored the first advances, greeting others and heading towards the food table. You had just barely started to unscrew a dip when Theo brought his mouth close to your ear.

"Your hands would look so good around my neck."

Rolling your eyes, you playfully nudged him with your elbow as you felt his lips brush against your shoulder. You had just gotten there, and Theo was already on his path of getting you both to leave.

"You plan on keeping this up all night?" You said back as you turned, placing extra dip from your food to his lips, letting him taste it.

The not-so-subtle way Theo sucked your fingers before they left his mouth was enough response, but seeing how you ignored his earlier hints, he stayed in teasing mode, barely hiding the amorous look behind his eyes.

"What do you mean?" He licked his lips.

You couldn't even begin to explain how stupidly attractive it was when he did that.

"It was just an observation."

His face housed a hint of red, especially because he was aware you knew the game he was playing all too well. You couldn't help but think about how much redder his face would be if-

"You made it!"

Layla. Your best friend.

If she hadn't shown up and wrapped her arms around you, your self-control would've been seconds away from being thrown into the nearest punch bowl.

Layla was the whole reason you were here. She claimed she wanted to see you more, which was really just her way of saying you didn't leave your house enough. Getting fresh air in no way meant a party, but she had somehow convinced you on the 100th attempt to show up.

After Layla's tight hug, you looked at Theo, and he sighed, knowing that was his cue to socialize with the rest of the party and stop trying to provoke you.

"He looks like a lost cat." She pointed out as Theo walked away hesitantly.

A horny one. You mentally corrected.

You laughed lightly. "If you can't tell, he doesn't want to be here."

Neither did you, outside of the fact Layla was here. You figured you owed it to her, and yourself, to leave the confinement of your room.