5) Deserve (Angst)

Start from the beginning

I didn't care if I was breaking the rules or if I died of an accident. I already didn't have a license, so I was breaking the rules either way.

I couldn't believe it. Where did I lack you Jin? I gave you everything I could. I gave you my heart. I gave you all of my love. I always made sure you were comfortable.

Why Jin? Why?

I had decided, if he wanted him, he can have him. Even if he didn't love me, I did. I do. I wouldn't bound him to a relationship he doesn't want to stay in.

Even if it means I'm not happy. His happiness is what that matters to me.
---------

It was already eleven p.m. He wasn't back yet. I had called in sick from the studio and said that I couldn't come.

I don't think I would have been able to work or even stand properly. Suddenly the sound of keys clinking indicated that Seokjin was home.

POV Reader
-----------------

Seokjin unlocked the door expecting a kiss or at least a hug from his husband. It was a regular thing. But he received none. Instead...

"Where were you?" The tone of Namjoon's voice caught him off-guard.

"I'm sorry, Joonie, it got later than expected." He replied to his husband, ignoring the sharp and questioning tone.

"Or were you too busy fucking with your best friend to remember that you have a husband?" Seokjin was shocked at the statement. He looked at him in disbelief and hurt.

"What the hell are you talking about, Joon? Are you drunk?" He asked, still not believing the fact that his husband could throw such a disgusting accusation on him.

He hadn't talked in person with his best friend since two months.

All Seokjin received as an answer was a bitter chuckle. "I think I'm conscious after seven years. My eyes have opened now. Drop the act, Seokjin. You're caught."

Seokjin was utterly confused and hurt. What was Namjoon talking about? "What are you talking about?" He asked, genuinely confused. His voice came out shook and confused.

Maybe Namjoon knew this would happen, that's why he opened his phone and showed him the photo. Seokjin's eyes widened.

It was a picture of him and Chanyeol kissing. Seokjin was willing, it was quite clear in the photo.

That's when it clicked. "Namjoon-ah! It wasn't me! I was at the hospital today!" Seokjin was panicked. He couldn't even form sentences.

"Don't lie, Seokjin. I took the photo myself. Heck, I saw you initiating the kiss! I had tried to ignore it so many times, but now I can't. You cheated on me Kim Seokjin!" Seokjin felt like crying.

"Joonie, believe me. It wasn't me." His voice broke at the end and tears filled his eyes. It was a heartbreaking sight, but Namjoon ignored it.

"Don't call me that!" The sharpness of the tone made him jump a bit. Seokjin was already breaking down.

He couldn't form sentences, he wasn't able to explain the situation. His sobs wouldn't let him.

"Please... Just let me explain-" But his sobs wouldn't let him speak. Namjoon let out a laugh, which held no humor.

"We're done, Seokjin. If you didn't love me, you could've just told me. I would have fucking let you go! But you decided to cheat? How could you stoop so low?!" The words were piercing through Seokjin like daggers.

What did he do to deserve this? For something he didn't even do??

Seokjin tried to speak but only sobs escaped his lips while he was crying on his knees.