She smiled remembering how happy she was. How excited she was to meet her baby for him to be taken away from her just as she gave birth to him.

She shook her head, feeling the tears cascading down her face despite being in the shower. A sob racked through her body, causing her to slide down the wall of the shower as the water poured from above.

"No, no". She chanted, closing her eyes tightly and still seeing herself holding her baby.

"No no, go away please. Go away, nooooo". She rocked her body, shaking her head to clear the visions and slowly but surely, she was getting rid of them.

She just didn't want to slip in her destruction state she was in a few weeks ago. She was doing so much better, and she wanted to keep it that way.

The water turning cold, Áine decided to get out, wrapping a towel around her body. She wiped the mist off the mirror and looked at her reflection staring back.

"You need help ". She said to herself. She shook her head and brushed her teeth. When she was all done, she lathered her body in her jasmine and orchid body oil.

She walked to her drawers pulling her matching undergarments. She put them on and didn't bother looking in the mirror because she didn't want to.

Áine pulled out a random t-shirt and a short. She slipped on her clothes and slipped into her slides. She racked her fingers through her hair which had now turned back to its natural state and was no longer straight.

She let her curls dry out, hanging from the back. She grabbed her keys and purse and was out the door. She didn't bother cleaning the mess made the night before as she was not in the mood. She needed something to get her act together.

1st POV

Sitting the parking lot of GFC (Grace Family Counselling), i brought the bottle of dark liquor up mouth. Feeling the burning sensation and the nasty taste in my mouth was exactly want I needed.

I didn't know how I got to this place, but I was glad to have made it safely. I just had a lot I had to say but I didn't know who to say it to. I couldn't tell Tanya because she could blow things out of proportion, and I didn't need that.

I got out my car and I sluggishly walked towards the door. I could feel the liquor getting to me. It was just a matter of time before I blacked out and didn't remember anything.

Opening the door, I was greeted by the receptionist who didn't know how to say my name the right way. What a bitch I thought.

I walked up to her and slammed my hand against the island. She looked up at me and frowned.

"I n-need to speak to Doctor Celine!". I demanded in a harsh manner. I didn't mean to, but it just came out that way.

"Excuse me?". I saw her eyes widen.

"You heard me". My speech was starting to slur, and I was talking a little slower now. I could feel that I was tipsy.

"I'm sorry but she's currently busy". She said to me with a fake smile on her face.

"Don't give me that face, bitch! And I know she's not busy". I pointed my finger towards her. I was being disrespectful, but my emotions were slowly piling inside me and were ready to explode.

"Ma'am please, there is absolu-".

"If you not going to take me to her then I-I'll take myself ". I stated like a child. I spun around and ran towards the elevator. I hurriedly pressed the button, making it close faster. Just as she was about to get in, the doors closed on her.