CHAPTER 4 [CONFESSIONS]

Jimin's pov:

JB was on the floor. Y/n shot at him without any mercy and commanded others to take care of the rest.

I ran towards Minjae "baby, you alright. I thought I lost you" I connected my lips with her's. "Chimmy I'm fine." I hug her and lifted her up in bridal style and walked towards everyone.

"Eonnie, I'm sorry I kept it from you. I will explain everything once we reach home" she said to Y/n "Baby girl, are you okay. I'm not worried about your relationship I'm just glad mah baby is fine. Please take care of her Jimin." after a pause she speaks again " I'm so sorry Jimin. I shouldn't have been rude to you. Jinga miahne" "Its ok Y/n I know u were worried about her. I promise you that I will take care of her with all my love and care".

JK's pov:

After Y/n talking to Jimin hyung she turns towards me "Kookie where is Tae? is he alright. I wanna see him. Where is he ?" she kept asking to many questions. It was hard for me to keep up .

I walk up to her.She was trembling. I hug her "Y/n he is fine lets go home" she pushes me"JUNGKOOK, I wanna see him right now!!" she was furious. I have never seen her like this.

At TAEHYUNG'S HOUSE

Tae was sleeping due to the sleeping pills the doc gave him

Tae was sleeping due to the sleeping pills the doc gave him.I entered his room with Y/n.We slowly walked towards him."Hyung!!"I called him, but he didn't respond.I think doc probably gave him a very strong shot because he was in lot of pain.

I think doc probably gave him a very strong shot because he was in lot of pain

"Y/n you should get going.Your dad would be worried.He will be alright.You can come and meet him tomorrow."I assured her but she didn't flinch a bit."Kookie,let me stay here for today.Ihave already informed my dad.He told me i can stay here and Minjae is at Jimin's. As dad already knew about them"she said and she faced Tae.I left them both to get food ready as we haven't ate anything.

Y/n's pov:

I could stop myself from crying thinking about Tae. As soon as JK left i started to sob enough that others could hear."Why Tae?Why did it had to be of all? Why couldn't it be me?Why God?"I took a min to breath in and breath out to clam myself but i couldn't.

"Tae please wake up. Please don't leave me like this in this condition where I'm just like.I know you won't hear this but I LOVE YOU . I know that you don't even like my presence but this has to be said at least now or i won't be able to forgive myself. Please wake up.Tae........."

"So you love me uhhhh......."

HI POPSICLES, I KNOW THIS IS A BIT, NOO TO MUCH CLICHE BUT PLS BARE WITH ME. I KNOW THE CHAPTER IS A LITTLE BIT OFF AND IM CURRENTLY OUT OF IDEA'S PLEASE DO HELP ME WITH YOU VEIWS AND POINTS.

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENTS TOO.^_^💜