CHAPTER 1[MAFIA QUEEN]

Y/n's pov

Walking through school ground y/n finds in between two guys fighting.Noticing that those two where the school famous bullies Kim Taehyung the Korean mafia's hire and him fighting with the Korean second mafia's son JB.You ignore the fight and walks forward when you felt a pair of hands wrapped around on your waist.It was Jungkook your best friend.

You being surprised at his sudden action "Yah,naleul noh-a jwo pabo(let go me )"He doesn't "what will you do if I won't miss nerdy pants???"I kicked him on his stomach he falls down on the floor hitting his fluffy buns (a/n has obsession with cute butts ignore pls;) ).

Suddenly I watch JB and Taehyung laughing at JK which made my blood boil "who the fuck are you two laughing at him" I asked furiously which lead them both walking against me .

I wasn't scared of those two assholes walking towards me.

Both marched towards me when JK  jumped in front of me "yah,where do you think you are going?"he asked. Which made me laugh. "Kookie, let me handle two of these douche bags you don't need to worry about me.just take care of yourself.arraso"

Suddenly Taehyung pulls me closer which mad me stand on the final line where I yelled, "YAHHHHHHH!. HOW DARE YOU PLACE YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON ME YOU SON OF BULLSHIT" not believing what i just called him he lets go of my hand and JK and JB being surprised at me yelling at Taehyung .Cause never have anyone other than his father yelled at him.

JK pulls me "lets go" he says "I'm not leaving until Mr mafia heir tell's you sorry for laughing at you" I stand in my position placing my hands on my hips.

JB starts to mimic me and the next thing is him on the floor groaning in pain . "you telling or should I do the same to you too Mr mafia heir"

"I'm sorry Jungkook" tell's Tae and we left.

Tae's pov

" I'm sorry Jungkook" and she leaves with him.

I stared blankly as Y/n and JK walks past us. "how the fuck did the nerd have the audacity to yell at me. wow you are still on the floor" I started to laugh which made JB angry "At least I didn't had to tell sorry to a guy that is my younger brother in front of the nerd".

Why did JK hug her like that.Doesn't he know that he is mine and mine only.(no one except Kookie knew that he had a crush on Y/n).

He replies with a laugh.I help him get up and lead him to the infirmary . Can't believe that i was yelled by the mafia nerd Y/n in front of my frenemy (friend yet enemy)

A/n's pov

Tae was pissed at Y/n and the fact that he had to apologize to his namdongsaeng aka JK. Yet he couldn't say a word because he was afraid to hurt her.Y/n doesn't know the fact that JK and Taehyung are siblings. They kept it a secret. Since its not a good idea for her to know that.JK knew that his hyung had liked y/n from the day they met.Which grew over these past years.

JK met y/n exactly 3 years back when they where 15 years old. Y/n had changed many schools in the past 18 years of life due to her mafia father's work.

She pretended to be nerdy but did they knew that she is the queen of brutality. The most powerful mafia.She worked with her father in many cases. She had friends but they never greeted her and pretended to bully her since her identity is important.

JK's pov

I and Y/n walk past hyung. When I noticed that Y/n was blushing and giggling like a fool. "Hey, whats with this red cheeks yYn" immediately she put her stern face on and said " did you notice Taetae's face. He didn't except me to raise my voice. SHIT!!!! I raised my voice in the school. SHIT! I'm doomed. If my father gets to know this"

Saying this she runs away and i run behind her.

HI

IT IS AS MY FIRST TIME. PLEASE READ THROUGH AND LEMME KNOW YOUR OPINIONS;)